Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make You Smile

Make You Smile

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Uccie loves Koala who's friends with Roo who loves Kanga who's in-love with Roo....it's pretty much a story that involves the Academy Is..., their crew and Butch Walker. Uccie is pronounced You-Ke...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 1045 words

0Unrated
Trish was sleeping next to her boyfriend, Jimmy, who was snuggled up next to her; just watching his girlfriend sleep. He smiled at her and occasionally kissed her forehead. She was so pleasant and he thought she was so beautiful.

Trish, Jimmy, and their friends Kaitlin and Micheal were on-tour with Micheal's new band, 'the Academy Is...' and his previous band, 'Butch Walker and the let's go out tonights'. Trish and Kaitlin had invited their two best friends, Krystle and Emily, a long with them. Krystle was working for Fueled by Ramen and didn't mind going on-tour.

Trish rolled over and her face was planted into Jimmy's chest. She smelt his cologne and heard his laughter. That's what woke her up. She opened her brunette eyes, and gazed-up at her boyfriend's smile.

"Good Morning, Koala," said Jimmy, with his adorable Australian accent.

"Morning, Yucky," said Trish.

Trish hadn't noticed that she still had her bite-splint in. So, Uccie came out as Yucky. She giggled, took out her bite-splint, and said his nickname correctly.

They then shared an innocent "Good Morning" kiss.

Jimmy placed his hand on Trish's stomach, then placed a kiss.

"Hello in there," he said.

Trish smiled and kissed her boyfriend again. She had been pregnant for 3 months now and each day that she grew bigger, she glowed a little brighter. He caressed her stomach with his hand, and kissed his girlfriend's forehead.

Just then Micheal and Kaitlin walked into Jimmy and Trish's room. (Which was more like the back of the bus with a fold-out couch).

"Ello mates," Micheal said with his Australian accent.

"Hey babe," Kaitlin said, to her best friend, Trish.

Trish sat up and gestured for Kaitlin to sit next to her. The two girls hugged and giggled about the boys.

"So, I heard that William wants to cover a song with you??" Kaitlin asked.

Trish nodded.

"Yea, remember when +44 made that song 'Make You Smile'?? Well that's the song we're going to sing," replied Trish.

"Awe, how cute!! You sure it won't be awkward??" Kaitlin asked.

"Nahh, we're friends now. What happened....happened," Trish replied, with a smile.

Jimmy kissed his girlfriend's neck. She turned around and face him, with a smile.

"We should probably get ready, because we're almost to the next venue," Jimmy announced.

Trish nodded, then removed the covers on her side of the bed. She grabbed one of Jimmy's zip-up hoodies and wrapped it around herself. She stumbled to the front of the moving tour bus to see everyone else.

"Hey Krystle, Hey Adam, Hey William," Trish greeted, her friends.

"Hey babe," Krystle greeted, her friend.

"Are you excited for tonight??" William asked, Trish.

Trish nodded, as she got a bottle of Bolt House Orange Juice.

She then sat down next to Krystle, and soon after she sat down, the bus stopped; indicating that they had stopped at their next venue.

Just then the tour bus door opened-up and Butch Walker walked onto the bus. He greeted everyone and handed, the bus driver and Krystle and itinerary for the day.

Trish sat up and went back to the back of the bus to get her shower-caddy and a spare change of clothes.

She was only 3 months pregnant, so her baby bump wasn't that big, nor was it that noticeable. She was still healthy and able to party like a rock star.

Pretty soon everyone was outside of the bus and Trish was waiting for a shower to be open. Jimmy came-up behind her, tickled her sides and that made Trish jump and turn around.

"Care to save some water??" Jimmy asked, as he winked at his girlfriend.

She smiled and nodded. They walked over to the showers, and once a shower stall cleared, they walked into one together.

Once inside the bathroom, Jimmy and Trish started removing each other's clothes and Jimmy turned on the warm shower water. Trish reached for her strawberries and creme shampoo and conditioner, and applied some to her hands. She rubbed her hands together, and ran her fingers through Jimmy's wet hair. Jimmy did the same with his fingers to Trish's hair.

Once their shower was finished, Trish was in her bath rob and Jimmy was wearing nothing, but a towel around his torso. That made Trish even more turned-on. She kissed Jimmy and then they walked-out of the bathroom holding hands.

Innocent By-Standers.....fans actually....gave them either cat calls or weird expressions. Trish and Jimmy just laughed to each other and made their way to the other bath rooms to get changed....separately.

After they were dressed, they joined the rest of their fans. Then Butch Walker walked over to Trish and Jimmy. He asked Trish if she would like to practice 'Make You Smile' with William and him. She nodded and kissed Jimmy.

"I have to go warm-up, but I'll see you in like a half hour, ok Uccie??" Trish said.

He nodded and replied, "Sure thing, my little singing Koala."

She giggled and kissed him again. Then she followed Butch and William to the venue theatre where their mics were being set-up.

William and Trish both walked up to their microphones, Butch started playing the piano, and William started to play the acoustic guitar.

"The last time I saw you, you turned away," William sang.

"I couldn't see you with the sun shining in my eyes," Trish sang.

"I said "Hello" but you kept on walking," William continued to sing.

"I'm going deaf from the sound of the freeway," Trish continued to sing.

Their duet was beautiful and spiritual. Even though they were ex-lovers, their on-stage chemistry will never die. It was adorable and after their song, they shared a hug.

Shortly afterwards, more and more fans were piling into the venue. Trish had made her way back to Jimmy. Kaitlin and Micheal were sharing a few innocent kisses over some vanilla lattes.

"How does my little Roo like her vanilla....thing, what is it again??" Micheal asked.

Kaitlin smiled and replied, "I like my vanilla latte, but not as much as I wuv my Kanga."

Micheal smiled and Kaitlin mirrored his expression. They shared another kiss and laced their fingers together.

A/N:Dedicated to Kaitlin, Jimmy Rudder, and Micheal Guy Chislett. xoxo


Sign up to rate and review this story