Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make You Smile

Parkas, Baby Names, and Truck Stops

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Kaitlin should love me for the title!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 636 words

0Unrated
"I think we should name the baby Twinkie," Trish said.

"Um No," Krystle replied.

"Why not?? It's cute....how about Parka??" Trish tried, again.

Krystle just shook her head. Kaitlin, Krystle, Emily, and Trish were all sitting at the back of the Academy Is..., tour bus. They were talking about what Trish and Jimmy should name their unborn child. Right now, it seemed like Trish was naming her child anything that she was craving. Just then Jimmy and Micheal joined the girls in their heated discussion.

Jimmy sat down next to Trish and put his arms around her. He rubbed her belly and kissed Trish's lips.

Micheal and Kaitlin were cuddling which made it's way to a full-on make-out session. They weren't the type to be private about each others' affection towards one another.

"Aye, Micheal, do that long enough, and you're girl will end up cooking a bun like mine," Jimmy said, in his cute accent.

Trish giggled at her boyfriend's insane analogy. She kissed him for his creativity.

"Ohh ow..." Trish said, suddenly.

Jimmy looked at his girlfriend in concern. Micheal and Kaitlin came up for air. Krystle and Emily came-out behind their hair curtains. Everyone's attention was on Trish.

"Ohh, it's nothing, the baby just moved or kicked or something," Trish exclaimed.

"Well, it's too early for a baby to kick. It probably just moved," Kaitlin explained.

Trish nodded and readjusted herself in Jimmy's arms. She then felt entirely uncomfortable, so she sat between her boyfriend's legs.

"Much better," she thought, out loud.

Jimmy kissed her head. Just then the bus stopped and Chris V walked to the back of the bus.

"Hey best friend," Trish said, holding back her giggles.

Chris gave her a smile and then announced "We're at a pit stop. It's got a Starbucks, bathrooms, vending machines, and a Burger King. It's about 4:30 am, and it's all open. We're here for about a half hour. Now get off my bus."

Everyone laughed, and Jimmy helped his pregnant girlfriend to her feet. Trish grabbed for Jimmy's hoodie and put on her black and pink flats. She then followed her friends out of the bus.

Outside, William and the rest of the Academy Is..., had already made their way to Starbucks. Trish and the girls all went to the bathroom together. Krystle was very helpful with getting Trish on and off the bus and in and out of the bathroom. She was going to be there as well when she got bigger.

Once the girls came-out of the bathroom, each couple went and got breakfast.

Adam had boughten Krystle a cup of coffee and she was happy. She gave him a huge smile and an even bigger kiss.

Emily and Andy were in line for their food. Andy had his arm around Emily's shoulders and she had her arm around his waist.

Trish found herself snuggled up to Jimmy. She had the hood of his hoodie up on her head and his arms around her; keeping she and their unborn, baby warm.

Kaitlin and Micheal were drinking orange juice and eating muffins. They were sitting right across from one another and were full of sleepy smiles. They were quietly talking and occasionally sharing a few intimate kisses.

Once the half an hour road trip break, everyone piled back onto the bus and headed for their next venue in the guys from the Academy Is... (other than Micheal), Kaitlin and Trish's hometown of Chicago, Illinois.

A/N: Dedicated to my good friend Kaitlin. Because she suggests I pack a Parka. Also dedicated to my good friend Krystle, because I know that when times are tough, I can ALWAYS count on her to be there. Also because she took me to my second Fall Out Boy show this past Tuesday!! (Nov. 20th, 2007). xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story