Categories > Books > Princess Diaries > Lana Weinberger's Thoughts on Guys

Meeting the New Guy

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Lana Weinberger meets a hot senior at Albert Einstein High School. But who is he? Just wait and find out!

Category: Princess Diaries - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Lana W. - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2010-08-10 - 413 words

0Unrated
"Check him out," said Trisha Hayes, a pretty brunette and Lana's best friend, pointing to a handsome boy. A senior, Lana presumed.

He was worth a glance all right. He had tri-colored hair and purple eyes. His pale face and hard jawline made him even more gorgeous. He was breathtaking, every girl so far had stopped to glance at him. The way he walked and behaved shouted "arrogant" but Lana didn't mind that. It only made him more of a challenge.

"I'll give him a 10 out of 10," said Lana with a smile.

Josh was a major disappointment. He just didn't get it while he broke up with her. The guy with the lightning bolt hair in red, yellow and black looked like The One now.

"He's mine," said Lana confidently to Trisha as she gave her blond hair a flick and walked towards him.

"Hey," said Lana as she caught up with him.

"Hello," he said, looking at her at an almost bored manner.

"He's just used to the attention," Lana consoled herself.

"New here?" she inquired as he nodded.

"Any idea where the History classroom is?" he asked her as she rewarded him with a smile. That was better.

"Yes. I have History too.. I'll show you," she told him, restraining herself from being too eager.

"Great!" he said now a little more enthusiastic.

"So how do you find it here so far?" she asked him as they climbed upstairs to the first floor.

"It's okay. I need a place in the Actors' Guild. I can't stand it without acting."

An actor. Brilliant!

"There is a free spot you know. It's really neat, in my opinion -- the acting, I mean.

I'm a cheerleader, of course," she added.

"That would be nice! A cheerleader? Don't tell me you waste your sweat jumping along the sidelines. A gorgeous face like you could do something more worthwhile," he said as Lana was between annoyed and impressed.

"I'm Lana Weinberger by the way."

"I'm not telling you my name, milady," he purred, then growled amorously.

He's cute...Whoa! Where did that amorous growl come from? Lana thought.

"Please tell me," she said, suddenly hanging onto his arm.

"Lana, let go. No, I will not tell you. You're just going to have to find out for yourself," he replied.

With that he strode confidently into the school, an aura of confidence surrounding him. Ha! She wants me, huh? he thought. She'll have to come get me.
Sign up to rate and review this story