Categories > Books > Princess Diaries > Lana Weinberger's Thoughts on Guys

The Mystery of the Hot Guy

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

When Lana is suspended for bringing a bottle of alcohol onto school grounds, the new guy takes it into his hands to punish her....

Category: Princess Diaries - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank/Mr. G,Lana W. - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 653 words

0Unrated
Lana is more determined than ever to find out who the new hottie is...

But he discovers her secret, unluckily for her...

This chapter is in the new guy's POV.


So, my discovery?

Lana Weinberger can become flustered and nervous.

And it wasn't in the presence of a hot male. She was in trouble. Deep. Way deep.

See, I was walking by her locker today on my way to Algebra (lucky me), and I noticed a very peculiar looking bottle in it. That's right. She was stupid enough to bring a beer to school and trash her locker with the bottle, which proves my theory of her lack of brains. So I reached over and pulled the bottle from her locker. It was, definitely, perhaps, the best point in time to be assertive, therefore proving my theory of my being confident.

I kind of waved it in her face and went, "So, you're getting drunk on school property now, Lana? That's not too smart."

She went sort of red and snatched it away, probably psyching herself up for some half-witted come back. But it was at that moment that Mr. G came round the corner, on the way to Algebra himself. He's a pretty smart guy, being an Algebra teacher and all (it also had to take some form of intelligence to rope my friend Mia Thermopolis's mother in) , and he figured out the situation real fast.

He made a beeline for us, and I swear I have never seen anyone's face as white as Lana's was then. I'm not quite sure how she managed to turn her 10 inch thick makeup the color of a mountain top. Right off the bat, no questions asked, he said, angriest I've ever seen him, "Lana, principal's office. NOW."

And she goes off sputtering, trying unsuccessfully to make up a plausible story. He just stood there and pointed, so eventually she stomped off. Then he asked me for the story. And what could I do but tell him? I mean, the guy's my Algebra teacher too.

So the problem now is the fact that Lana's been suspended. For a month. Wow. To me, that's cool.

She's also been kicked off the cheerleading squad for the rest of her high school career. And whatever crazy story she fed the administration, she somehow made it sound half Josh's fault. So he's now broken up with her.

Excellent. But the thing that really made my day is this. As I passed Lana in the hallway, her face filled with horror as I gave her a smirk. Really. It's like I have some kind of torture planned for her, the naughty girl.

Well, guess what - I do have some kind of torture planned for my dear Lana Weinberger.

Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
Go ahead, be gone with it
VIP
Go ahead, be gone with it
Drinks on me
Go ahead, be gone with it
Let me see what you're working with
Go ahead, be gone with it
Look at those hips
Go ahead, be gone with it
You make me smile
Go ahead, be gone with it
Go ahead child
Go ahead, be gone with it
And get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it

Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it

Get your sexy on


"You guys watch how I attack," I whispered to these guys who were looking at me. They went into a state of surprise.

Let's just say what I have planned for Lana will make her regret she ever wanted me...
Sign up to rate and review this story