Categories > Books > Princess Diaries > Lana Weinberger's Thoughts on Guys

The Party and the Bedroom

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

The new guy finally reveals his true identity to Lana before punishing her by raping her. RAPE SCENE! If you don't like, then don't read!

Category: Princess Diaries - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Josh R.,Lana W. - Warnings: [R] [?] - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 1485 words

0Unrated
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, oh lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord

Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord
And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord, oh lord


As I listened to "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins, I thought back to what happened earlier...

Flashback...

"Lana, bringing a bottle of beer on school grounds is not only inappropriate, but completely dangerous."

"But-"

"So, you are suspended, and I'm revoking your being leader on the cheerleading team."

"What? You can't do that!" Lana said.

I cleared my throat. The principal nodded.

"Actually, Lana, yes, she can. She's the principal, and she can do anything."

My eyes glowed with fervor.

"You'll pay for this," Lana growled. Then she got up out of her seat and stalked over to me. I kept calm and cool, which amazed the principal. She had never seen something like this before.

"I'm gonna get you for this," said Lana. Then she walked away.

The principal then turned to me.

"Wow," she said. "I've never seen anyone handle Lana like that. You're a real piece of work."

"Thank you," I said, then took a bow. Then I walked away from the principal's office. I was beaming all over. Revenge on Lana had been mine, and I had ruined her!


End flashback...

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord
And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord, oh lord

Well, I remember, I remember don't worry
How could I ever forget, it's the first time, the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don't fool me
The hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you or me


And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord
And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord, oh lord


I smiled as I remembered it all.

That night I went to a party. The guy throwing the party made sure there was no alcohol allowed.

Good.

I looked around, and there was Lana. She was sitting on a chair while the others were dancing.

Hmmm...

With that I walked over, taking slow, smooth strides.

Then I was right in front of her. Her mouth dropped open. But my hand went over and closed it. Then I held out my hand.

"Dance with me," I purred.

And that was it. Lana was looking as though she was under a spell. Which she was. MY spell.

She placed her hand in mine and I led her to the dance floor.

My plan was to dance with her until she got worn out, then carry her up to one of the bedrooms. Then the real fun would begin...

The song we danced to was "A Kiss from a Rose" by Seal. An excellent song in my opinion.

Anyway, part one of my plan worked. Lana was soon tired out from all the dancing.

Excellent.

So I picked her up in my arms and carried her up stairs to the bedroom. Then I laid her down on the bed, walked over to the door and shut it, then locked it.

After turning to Lana, I whispered,

"Lana..."

She woke groggily. "Who-?" Then she saw me.

"You!"

I smirked. "Yes, dove," I purred, walking over to her and sat beside her. She looked so beautiful when looking frightened and her hair sticking out. "You've been asking me what my name is. Well, I'll tell you. My name is Yami Yugi."

I got on top of her and grabbed her shoulders. "Let it go. Let yourself love me."

I continued to try and pry her uniform off. Why is she acting like this?

Realization of what I intended to do hit Lana like a wave and she fought more out of fear than annoyance. "Yami, no! Ow, I'm hurt!" she shouted, but it did no good. I wasn't listening. "Ow! Don't! No!" she cried out in pain and fear as I turned her onto her back. "Stop! Ow! Stop it, please!"

"I know you felt it...when I was inside you in your dreams."

"No! No!"

She managed to kick me away and tried to get up and reach for the doorknob, only to find she couldn't move.

I was now angry that she was still lying to me, so I flipped her onto her back, and then slammed her right wrist into the side of the headboard and heard the bone break.

"Ow!" she screamed as she felt her wrist break and I pinned her good wrist to the bed. "Please, please! Yami, please stop!"

I unbuttoned and unzipped my Levis with my free hand as I said, "You'll feel it again, Lana."

"Please don't do this!" she screamed.

"I'm gonna make you feel it," I purred, then ripped her robe open, exposing her.

Lana screamed as loud as she could, "Stop! Help!" Her cries were music to my ears. I stopped for a moment.

“You don’t own me,” whispered Lana, her voice breaking slightly.

“Oh, my love but I do own you,” I said, kissing her gently. “I own every inch of your body and soon I will own you, heart and soul.”

“I will never give you my soul,” whispered Lana.

“I guarantee you that you will willingly give me your soul and then I will finally win."

She wanted Josh to walk in right now and save her from being raped, but she knew that wouldn't happen.

Since Lana wouldn't stop fighting, I hit her in the face a few times.

Lana felt like she was run over by a truck and knew her face would be badly bruised but she didn't care, "Stop it! Help! Somebody help me! Josh!"

I hit Lana harder after I heard Josh's name. "He's never going to touch you again, Lana. You're mine," I whispered fiercely into her ear and shoved her legs apart, then pulled my hard manhood out of my pants and violently pushed into her.

Lana screamed in pain as she began to bleed more and more with each of my violent strokes.

Minutes passed as I raped her. Then I was out of her and grinning with satisfaction. I had hit her several times as I raped her and now her face and chest were black and blue and covered with cuts and tears streamed down the sides of her face.

"You wanted it the hard way, Love," I said not caring that she was crying. "You know what though? I'll give you your cheerleading uniform back."

I smiled as I buttoned and zipped up my black Levis. Then I covered Lana with her uniform. I kissed her hard on the lips. "I'll be back later, Love," I promised and left.

Josh and some of his friends looked up as I descended the stairs, a smirk on my face.

"Yami?" asked Josh, "what happened to Lana?"

I replied, "Like the phoenix, Josh, she has burned at my hands. But soon she will rise again. She will be at my side, and she will forget you."

"Yami, what-"

My grin grew bigger as I tossed him a cool look over my shoulder.

"You'll see."

And with that I walked over to Lana's abandoned seat and watched the other couples dance. My plan had worked. Lana was now a shell of the girl from last week; I knew that tomorrow she would ask me why I did what I did.

I would answer,
"Because I want to break you. I want you to call me Master whenever we meet, and I want you to scream for me like a whore - not that you didn't scream like one last night."

A cold, cruel smirk slid across my lips as I imagined the scene...
Sign up to rate and review this story