Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > A New Start

Chapter Four

by Otaku93 0 reviews

Chapter Four

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 453 words

1Moving
Bill stood at the kitchen counter, waiting for water to boil for their lunch of instant noodles. He and Izzy had cuddled and kissed for a while after their little talk before taking turns in the tiny shower Izzy had. He felt better, but still didn't feel quite right and that puzzled him. He was with Izzy, Izzy loved him and promised him that he would forever, so why should he feel off? He scowled at the pot of water on the tiny stove, willing it to boil faster. "Now, now, gorgeous, don't scowl or your face'll get stuck like that." A pair of thin but strong arms circled around his waist and a pair of warm, soft lips attached themselves to his neck.

"Gorgeous?" Bill asked, tilting his head back, giving Izzy better access to kiss, nip, and suck at his neck.

"Yes, gorgeous." He murmured. "So fucking beautiful..."

"Are you talking about me?"

"No, I'm talking about something I threw up a couple weeks ago." He said sarcastically, nipping a little harder at Bill's neck. "Of course I'm talking about you." Bill made a little noise and Izzy smiled against his neck, pressing a final kiss to the smooth skin before pulling back a little, and turning Bill to face him, wrapping his arms around the smaller man. Bill returned the embrace, resting his head on Izzy's shoulder. "Your hair's growing out nicely." Izzy's hands ran through his slightly damp hair, combing the few tangles there were out.

"So's yours, I didn't notice you'd dyed your hair until now, it looks nice."

"Thanks." Izzy kissed his hair and rocked him. "So, what's for lunch?"

"Instant noodles." Izzy kissed his hair again.

"Sounds delicious." Bill giggled and kissed Izzy's neck. "You feeling better?" Bill nodded hugged Izzy closer. "Anything bothering you?" Bill was quiet. "Don't be afraid to tell me, Bill, you can always, always talk to me about anything."

"It's just..." Even though Izzy couldn't see it or feel it, he knew Bill was chewing his lip. "You won't get mad?"

"Why on earth would I be mad?"

"Um, I just, I..." Izzy could feel him take a deep breath. "I forgive you, at least I think I do, and I love you so much, but I, I don't know, I just don't feel right. I thought that if I found you, I'd feel better, and everything would be close to perfect with us, just like it used to be, but, something just doesn't feel right." He sighed against Izzy's neck. "'M sorry."

"It's fine, Bill. Just give it some time, it'll all turn out okay." Bill could only nod, hug Izzy close and pray that the younger man was right.
Sign up to rate and review this story