Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tall, Dark, and Tattooed

Part Trois

by killertrend 3 reviews

Peter and the boys. And a slightly obnoxious Trohman.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-11-25 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 570 words

0Unrated
A.N.- New chapter! I'll try and keep this updated regularly. Thanks to everyone who's reviewed! Also, I sincerely hope Joe Trohman fans won't be chasing me with pitchforks and torches after this chapter :D I love him dearly, but he needed to be an jerk for the purpose of the story. Anyways, enjoy! Oh, and I do apologize for any formatting issues. I'm still trying to figure things out.

The rest of Harper's night passed quickly, visions of the next days date constantly drifting across her mind. Even better, she had previously asked for the day off from work.

Much to Harper's chagrin however, Emmie had stumbled home at nearly one in the morning, clearly tipsy.

"Where were you? I thought you'd be home earlier." Harper asked, helping her roommate to the couch.

"I went and had drinks with James, that's his name, afterwards." Emmie giggled, "He's cute."

"That's great, but don't you have to work in the morning? You know you don't handle hangovers well." Harper sighed exasperatedly.

"Oh welllll." the petite blonde continued to chuckle quietly to herself, as her eyes slowly shut. "I'm sleepy."

Harper gave her a half smile, before disappearing off to her own room.

***

Pete spent the rest of his night with his bandmates, watching movies and discussing his new date.

"Is she hot?" was of course, Joes's first question.

"Mhmmm." Pete replied noncommittally, sipping a Coke and trying to keep the grin off his face.

"Sweet. How hot are we talkin' here?" Patrick rolled his eyes, chuckling from beneath Joe. Yes, beneath. Patrick Stump doubled as Joseph Trohman's couch cushion in his spare time.

"I don't know Joey."

"Aw, comeon Pete, what does she look like?" Joe slurred, brandishing a blunt in Pete's direction."You gotta give us more than that."

Pete rubbed a hand across his face, trying to think of a way to describe Harper without sounding...as if he liked her. Pete Fucking Wentz didn't like women. He liked women. He liked sleeping with women, and occasionally having dinner with them. He didn't have long-term relationships with them. Ever. Pete Wentz liked Harper. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the (Fucking) III liked to look at Harper.

"She's ya know...brunette, thin, maybe 5'7", blue eyes. Happy?" Joe snorted derisively, shaking his head.

"Body?"

"Shut the fuck up Joe, leave the guy alone." Andy interrupted.

"Yeah, he obviously likes this chick a lot." Patrick chuckled from across the room. He was awarded a glare from Pete, who stood up rather abruptly.

"She's hot, yeah. I don't fucking 'like her a lot'." the taller man growled, unconsciously flexing his rather.../diminutive/ biceps. Patrick visibly flinched, Pete's annoyance was enough to silence him. Patrick was Patrick after all, and he knew that despite Pete's small stature, he could fight.

"Relax man, he was kidding." Andy murmered. "We all know how you are about girls."

"Love 'em and leave 'em." Joe laughed heartily. Pete frowned, shifting uncomfortably in his shoes.

"Go back to your weed Trohman. Maybe this one's different." Andy raised an eyebrow, surprised by Pete's admission and change of attitude, and oddly proud of him.

"I hope she is man." Patrick murmered, nodding appreciatively. He alone knew why Pete had such a hard time keeping a woman around. He sincerely hoped Harper would do his temperamental friend some good.

Pete just shrugged, heading for his bed.
"She really is hot though."
Sign up to rate and review this story