Categories > Original > Drama > cameras don't tell lies.

chapter nine.

by roxnick 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-11-26 - Updated: 2007-11-27 - 609 words - Complete

0Unrated
flash!
flash!
"yeah, move a bit to the side... yeah, perfect... stay right there... good... beautiful... gorgeous..."




"no... please, stop"
my breath was cutting into a million bits. i was trying to force him off of me, but my body was too weak, it was giving out.
"NO! STO--"
"shut the fuck up little bitch, or i'll fucking kill you"
i felt sick. he was forcing himself inside of me, excruciating sharp shots up and down my body. he slid in and out roughly, with no mercy in his soul or in his eyes. i had the sudden urge to vomit. i felt dirty. i began to cry. he smacked his hand on my mouth, making my lower lip crack and bleed.
"you better stay quiet now", he whispered.
i was fading... fading... away...



'what the fuck', was my waking thought.
i had a headache. i ran my hand through my hair, feeling like i was going to puke. i was sitting on someone's lap. my back had no support on it.
i managed to open my eyes, which were really watery. i wiped them with the back of my hand.
i could see frankie's face above me. i groaned. he looked down.
"hey", he said in a sensual tone, looking ahead, holding his arms stretched out in front of him.
"hmm... hey franks"
"d'you sleep well?"
i ignored the question.
"where the fuck are we?"
"my car", he said.
"what? why? where are we--"
"shh.. it's okay... dude, were you having a nightmare?"
i took sometime to process what he said.
"no". i lied.
"oh"
"why do you ask?"
"because you were grunting and shit"
i laughed, pushing the dream to the back of my head.
the car was really loud and shaky. i sat up on my own seat, stretching my arms. lights flashed in and out of the car as it rode.
"where's taryn?", i asked.
"she went home. she told me to take you with me, that you would like that or something"
"i would", i said, leaning close to him and kissing his neck. he smiled.
"easy there", he said, laughing, "i'm ticklish, remember?"
i laughed.
"that's not why you care", i muttered, proud of myself.
i started to put my seatbelt on. then i remembered something: the dead girl.
"frankie, wait! what the fuck happened with the girl? the dead girl?"
"you don't remember?"
"no... did something happen to me?"
"well, kind of"
"what do you mean?"
"well, the cops got there and started questioning us. the girl's name was lourdes rodriguez... she died from loss of blood... stab wounds to the jugular, the aorta or something like that, and her head was all cut up and stuff. she was 23. that's all they let me know. they put her there around 9:50, i don't know how the fuck they can tell... but yeah, that was a while before you got up... and she died a few minutes later, which, don't worry, was cleared off. you 'weren't there'.. so yeah... and after all the bullshit, they let us all go. i had a pretty legitimate alibi, with work and all... so yeah. simple"
i smiled. if only.
all i could think about and wonder was, who is this lourdes rodriguez? who did this to her?... i had to find out... but now, that didn't matter. i didn't want to let it take over my thoughts.
"the reason you don't remember is probably 'cause you passed out when you saw the body"
i shrugged.
"so, where are you taking me creep?"
he laughed.
"we're going to L.A. baby girl", frankie said in a southern accent.
Sign up to rate and review this story