Categories > Original > Drama > cameras don't tell lies.

chapter eight.

by roxnick 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-26 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 279 words - Complete

0Unrated
frankie was running up the stairs, being followed by taryn. i walked slowly, dreading that i had to go back in there. the steps made a metallic sound as we stomped. when we got to the top, we entered a hallway with moldy carpeting and creaking wood.
it was raining outside now; thunder roared.
"okay, here we are", frankie said.
he handed the keys to taryn, who quickly unlocked the door. she grabbed frankie by the arm and pulled him in the room. then she stuck her head outside the room and looked at me, since i was still standing in the hallway.
"you stay here, okay?"
i nodded, sighing in relief.
i could hear them in there talking, mumbling, frankie's occasional "fuck!". then they came back out.
they surrounded me.
"i'm gonna call the cops-- and don't worry about it, i was suppossed to be out of here today, which i was, so they can't do much. i'll just say i came around to get some stuff that i forgot and found this. you guys have nothing to do with it, okay? i'm not gonna have you get in trouble"
taryn and i nodded.
"now, get all your clothes from last night and we'll clean up a bit, make the bed or whatever. leave everything around the closet as is"

after we had finished cleaning up, which took only a few minutes, frankie grabbed his phone and dialed away. the closet door was wide open, the curtains flowingly shaking from the wind. i could see the girl's hand, which had fallen on the ground. all around it there was brown, dry blood. lightning struck, lighting up the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story