Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR II

and you say you don't know her

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

the guys remind Ray

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-26 - Updated: 2007-11-27 - 513 words

0Unrated
The group fidgeted in the silence. Bob was the first to speak.

"What’s Emma's favourite color?"

"What?" Ray jetted.

"Just answer," Bob muttered.

"She said it was rainforest Green, and she said the rainforest held all shades of green," Toro smiled, "She said that made it easier to say that every green was her favourite."

"What's her Favourite song this month?" Gerard asked softly getting the jist of the game.

"It's um...well," Toro could feel himself blush, "it's a song I wrote for her, I called it 'that one night', he smiled to his hands.

"What does she always smell like?" Mikey pushed smirking.

"Honestly?" Toro grinned, "She has this scent that makes me," he paused.

"Yes?" the boys urged.

"Alright you asked for it," Toro half apologized, "makes me so hard I can barely walk."

The group dropped their jaws and slowly looked to her room.

“Holey shit, I didn’t know she did that to you,” Frank mused.

“Yeah,” Ray smiled, “she does a lot to me.”

A doctor was paged through the intercom and a nurse entered Emma’s room. Toro stared hopelessly as she opened the blinds; a sleeping Emma came into view.

“Can we test that?” Frank half whispered.

“Test what?” Toro thawed looking at Frank.

Frank’s eyes darted to Emma’s room and then to Toro’s pants, he repeated a few times till Bob gave him a hard push.

“That doesn’t count as a question,” Bob barked, “gawd you perv.”

“Please, I want to see if the pheromones really do, do that to Emma.”

“You want to see my wood, to test some science experiment?”

There was a long silence between them, Frank looked towards the nurses station and then back at Toro. He slowly nodded.

“No,” Toro, “ask another question.”

“Okay, but you half to answer.”

Toro sighed.

“Okay.”

“You promise,” Frank asked sheepishly.

“Yeah,” Toro muttered.

“Is Emma noisy or quiet in bed?”

Bob slapped Frank hard on the back of the head. Gerard stared at him as did Mikey. Toro jaw had fallen quite literally.

“What the fuck Frank?” Toro yelled.

“You promised to answer,” Frank squeaked.

There was a long silence in the group and Ray finally muttered his answer.

“Noisy.”

“Hey!” Frank cried.

“What!?” Toro barked.

“You have to disclose more information, everyone else got detailed answer.”

Toro looked for support from his fellow bands mates but the stared back with no answers for him. Their faces held some greed to also have a detailed inscription of what Emma was like in bed.

“Well,” Toro began, “it starts out soft, almost like she’s embarrassed but then she grips my arms,” Ray swallowed loudly, “it’s when I go harder that she gets louder, and fuck if you heard the way she gets when I can hit all her buttons,” he grinned so neatly, “it’s enough to just lose yourself.”

“Lose yourself?”

“Cum, Frank, cum…I was trying not to sound vulgar.”

“And you said you didn’t fucking know anything,” Bob muttered gently to Toro.

Sign up to rate and review this story