Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Wrong is Right, and What's Right is this Love

Maple Syrup

by BlacknWhiteRainbow

The chapter title is enough.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-27 - Updated: 2007-11-28 - 550 words

?Blocked
Chapter 16 Maple Syrup

My POV again. Hope you like.

Gerard almost choked sipping on the coffee he had been drinking. There before him stood a wet, naked, hard brilliant, looking Mikey, wearing a grin on his face. Gerard regains composure from choking episode. He saunters over to Mikey, puts his hand around his neck, and pulls his face closer to his own.
They gaze into eachothers eyes thinking about what is about to happen. The lines they will cross. The ropes of love that will tie them together. They are embarking on a journey that they can't easily turn back. They give a slight nod to one another. Lips find lips and Gerard's towel falls to the floor from the sly movements of sly fingers. Mikey slowly pushes Gerard back to the table. He pushes him down on to it. Gerard is quite surprised and pleased by Mikey's gestures. He leans back on the table and Mikey pulls him arms above his head. Out of the corner of his eye Gerard sees Mikey pick up something from the table. It's a bottle of maple syrup. Gerard thinks to himself, This is quite Canadian kinky. He's pulled from his little moment with the touch of cold syrup zig-zagged over his chest. Mikey leans down to his ear.
Gerard I'm quite famished, and you look absolutely delicious. Would you mind if I ate you?
No, not at all. Do be gentle though. Their lusty eyes meet eachother, dirty thoughts travel to eachothers minds.
Not I think not. A hot mouth lands on Gerard's syrup covered flesh. A tongue digs into Gerard's body making him squirm from that touch. Mikey licks up the syrup and returns to nip at the tender chest. He gazes at his handy works. He sees little bruises starting to form. He goes back down to suck at them.
Mikey, lower. Gerard guides Mikey's head lower. Mikey latches onto Gerard stomach and slowly sucks down to Gerard member. He takes half of him, lightly sucking it. He takes more of it, sucking it harder. He pulls back, only having the head left in his mouth. He holds it in his hand between to fingers. He licks the tip. He blows down the length. Gerards face contorts in pleasure.
Mikey finish me.
Mikey takes him whole again. Gerard can his lips smile around him. Mikey bobs back while grazing Gerard with his teeth. Mikey rubs Gerard's thighs with the palms of his hands. Gerard thrusts into Mikey's mouth, he climaxes. He body tenses up and convulses till he's nothing, but a limp mess. Mikey tried to sallow all of Gerard's seed, but failed. He comes up, gasping for air. Some cum falls from his mouth. He makes a show and laps it up with his tongue. He crawls up to Gerard to hold him. Gerard nuzzles himself in Mikey's neck. He gives him a lick.
Mikey, I've learned so much about you in the last hour. Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?

A/N: Que the cliffhanger. This far as I have written. I have great plans for the next chapter. Don't you love the length of this chapter. Hopefully I be able to come up with and equally long one for the next chapter. Review please. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story