Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Wrong is Right, and What's Right is this Love

Surprise!

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 3 reviews

Gerard waits for Mikey. Mikey is...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-11-26 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 269 words

0Unrated
A/N: I need support people. Today I turned in my Health binder so my teacher could grade it. BUT I left some of my writing in it. Thank Gawd it wasn't anything too bad, only 2 things about a cult and a graveyard. The teacher saw them, and now I have to speak with the couselor. Damn. I've alomsted finished chapter 16 and it's way longer than my last chapter. Way Longer. I have to giggle at that. I love you guys so much for your reviews. You are a big part of making me want to write.


Chapter 15 Surprise!

Narrator POV meaning me!

Mikey was in the shower thinking over what had just happened. I kissed Gerard. I loved it. He kissed back. He was unsure about it too. I am too. I love him though. I'm sure of that at least. While in the shower he had to resist the urge to stroke himself to what had just happened. Gerard was filling his thoughts. He thought about what else Gerard could fill. He wanted Gerard to step through that curtain, and join him in the shower.

While Mikey was in the shower Gerard was making breakfast. He brewed the coffee, and started on the pancakes. He set out the butter and the syrup. He sat down at the table still in his towel and waited for Mikey to join him.

He heard wet foot steps echo behind him he turned to see Mikey. His mouth dropped open.

A/N: I wonder why Gerard's mouth dropped open? Guess people. I tell you which one yous is right. Review Please.
Sign up to rate and review this story