Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Reaction...an MCR romance

Chapter 5

by chaosinmotion96 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-28 - Updated: 2007-11-28 - 491 words

0Unrated
"Ok guys, I think I'm gonna go back to the hotel, can you all fit in 1 car if I take the other"
"yeah!go!" was the concensus that Gerard recieved.
Gerard left still looking over his shoulder trying to find her. He walked out to the parking lot and got in his car, as he was getting ready to start the engine he saw her, under the hood of a car(he was assuming it was hers), apparently it wouldn't start.
He decided to try and talk to her.
"Need a lift?" he asked.
She turned and her eyes widened.
"ummm sure" she said slamming the hood down.
She got in the car and put on her seat belt.
"So where do you live?" he asked.
"Three blocks down on the left" She said.
The ride was fairly quick, 20 minutes. She got ready to get out of the car, but she was stopped by him grabbing her arm. She turned to face him slowly.
"So why'd you except a ride from a complete stranger, let him know where you live and everything?"
"Guess you looked trustworthy"
"hmmm, really?" he questioned.
"Yeah, thanks for the ride, goodnight"
She opened the door and stuck her foot out.
"I'm sorry Vinyl" She stopped and slowly turned to face him.
"Do you wanna come up?"
He knodded and got out of the car, and followed her up to her apartment door, 909. As they walked in she turned and faced him.
"I'm so sorry for leaving you, I didn't want to hurt you!"
"Then why did you leave?"
"I was confused and hurt and I just needed time and then after a while I figured you'd learned to hate me so I decided you were better off without me"
"Vinyl.." he whispered approaching her.
"I loved you, when Mikey told me what I'd done I wanted to kill myself. I loved you so much and I hurt you, I still can't forgive myself"
"Gerard it's ok, really" she said, walking up and hugging him.
He hugged her back, they lingered for a few seconds and then she pulled away.
"Would you like a drink?"
"Sure" She walked into the kitchen and climbed onto the shelf to get a glass (Poem had learned to use the step ladder and Vinyl didn't want her to break anything by accident). As she reached to get a glass, she was surpirsed by a hand grabbing hers, she turned to see Gerard behind her.
"Gerard__" she breathed out.
"God, I've missed you!" he whispered as he leaned in and kissed her while entangling there fingers.
The kiss soon became more intense as Vinyl sat on the counter and Gerard placed himself in between her legs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He in return put his arms around her back and pulled her closer to him.
"Where's your bedroom?" He whispered into her ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story