Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Reaction...an MCR romance

Chapter 4

by chaosinmotion96 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-26 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 895 words

0Unrated
THE NEXT DAY
Gerard woke up with a splitting headache, and all he could remember was Vinyl running out crying. So he decided to go and talk to her.
Gerard walked across the street and knocked on the door, Maggie answered, tears in her eyes and a note in her hand.
"Hi Maggie, is Vi home I really need to talk to her?!"
Maggie sighed "No Gerard, Vinyl left last night" She said tears beginning to run down her face.
"She didn't tell me why, but she made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to see you for a while"
Gerards head dropped and he began crying.
"O Gerard" Maggie exclaimed pulling him into a hug.
"She just need time, she loves and needs you, you'll see"


4 YEARS LATER
"Mommy, mommy. mommy! Wake up!"
"Ugh, Poem it's 5:30 in the morning you can't possibly want to make pancakes that bad!" Vinyl laughed at the stern look her 3(soon to be 4) year old daughter gave her.
"Mommy! The sooner we're done the sooner we can eat!" exclaimed the precosious 3 year old.
"Ok Poem, I'm up!"
"I love you mommy!" Poem exclaimed as she hugged her still lying mother. Vinyl sat up and hugging her daughter back.
"I love you too Poem Helena!" She squeezed her daughter tightly.
They got up and walked to the kitchen of their apartment, and made blueberry pancakes. After that Vinyl dressed Poem and combed her stick straight black hair down. Then, Vinyl got the big red duffle bag her and Poem had and packed the night before. Next thing they walked down the 3 flights of stairs and to the street where Vinyl's civic was parked. Then Vinyl drove to Jersey. On the way there, Vinyl turned on the CD player.
"Mommy I want My Chemical Romance!"
"Ok babe" Vinyl sighed as she put in Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge.

FLASHBACK
She ran across the street from Gerards house and ran up to her room. She layed on her bed and cried, thinking houw could he hit her and yell at her like that. Vinyl was so upset she just wanted to forget about Gerard but everything reminded her of him. So she packed up her duffle bag and wrote a note to her gram. Then she climbed into her new/old white cavalier and drove off.
She ended up in New York. She got hired as a waitress at a bar and saved up her money to pay for a nice apartment, the landlord pitied her so he let her pay 2/3 the monthly rent. She painted her room dark red and laid black carpet, and painted to babys room. Then 2 weeks after her 18th birthday, Vinyl gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, who she named Poem Helena Reiner. Poem was ver precosious and very much devotedto music, and ironically she loved My Chemical Romance. Poem was tiny compared to other kids her age, but she was extremely smart and observant. She had stick straight black hair, fair skin and deeply penetrating green eyes, she was a rare beauty. Poem often asked Vinyl about her daddy, "one day babe!" was all Vinyl would ever say.
BACK
"Grandma!" Poem yelled, as she ran with her arms outstretched towards Maggie. Vinyl got out of the car and sighed as she looked across the street. Gerard moved away a few weeks after she left.
"You know it's not too late sweety" Maggie said.
"Gram, he probably has forgotten all about me by now"
"who mommy?" Poem asked looking at the house.
"No one babe, gimme a kiss, I have to go or I'll be late for work"
"Ok, bye mommy. I love you"
"I love you too Poem"
"I'll bring her back Monday, Vinyl"
"Ok, bye gram I love you"
"Love you too Vi"
Vinyl hugged her gram and then her daughter one last time before she drove back into the city, to the bar she now bartended at.

LATER THAT NIGHT
It was 10 pm and Vinyl was having a busy night. Apparently there was a concert in the area so now they were getting all the party animals.
MEANWHILE
"Gerard, lets go get some drinks!" Mikey exclaimed after there show.
"Sweet! I saw a bar like a mile away Ray said.
"Ok" Gerard agreed.
So they got dressed around and headed to the bar. Ray had seen. When they got there they found a booth near the back.
"Gerard, go get us some beers" Mikey demanded.
"Alright" he said standing up and walking towards the bar.
"Excuse me! Could I get 5 beers?" Gerard asked the bar keep whose back was towards him, while she mixed some sort of drink. She turned and Gerard almost passed out.
"What kind?" she asked.
"Doesn't matter!" Gerard said baffled.
No way, it can't be he thought to himself. She handed him 5 bottles and he walked back to the booth and set the beers down.
"Dude! you look like you just came off an acid trip, what's up?" Mikey asked.
"The bartender!"
The 5 guys looked over.
"She's hot!" Frank and Bob said in unison.
"Holy shit" Mikey said wide eyed.
"It's Vinyl!" Gerard breathed out.
"maybe not! you should try talking to her"
"yeah, wait where'd she go!"
They all looked at the bar and realized Vinyl had been replaced by a tall guy with shaggy brown hair.
Sign up to rate and review this story