Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Reaction...an MCR romance

Chapter 3

by chaosinmotion96 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-26 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 1108 words

0Unrated
Vinyl opened her eyes to feel Gerards arms still wrapped around her waist, his naked body pressed against hers tangled in the sheets. She exhaled a happy sigh, as her eyes wandered to her clock, 7:05. Gerard had to leave in an hour and a half. She sighed and thought to herself, ' better wake him up' She turned over to face Gerard she put her arms around his waist. He surprised her by pulling her closer to him and kissing her gently on the lips, smiling into the kiss.
"Morning love" he said.
It's almost time for you to go" she said regretfully.
He pulled her into him and hugged her, putting his arms around her back. Then they kissed and gout out of bed to get dressed. Vinyl was still sore, due to not being used to the events that took place the previous night. As she was struggling slightly to pull her black ripped skinny pants on, she felt Gerards smooth hands run down to her hips and finish pulling them up. Then he reached from behind her and buttomed/zipped her pants. Then his hands wrapped around her still bare torso and kiss her neck.
"I'm really sorry babe, that was too much for your first time" he said sounding remorseful. She turned around and put her hands on his cheeks.
"Gerard, last night was undescribably amazing. I love you and I'm so happy you were my first!" she then kissed him and as she pulled away she said "Besides babe, I was the one that told you to go harder" He laughed lightly, and then pulled the electric green bra strap up to her shoulder. They finished getting dressed and walkded downstairs.

8:30 THAT DAY
It was time for Gerard to leave and he was saying his last goodbyes, to Vinyl. He hugged her tightly and them kissed her gently, yet passionately. He then got in the car wiht the rest of the guys.
"I love you, see you in a month!" Gerard called as they drove away. Vinyl stood and watched until they drove out of sight. Missing him desperately already.

2 WEEKS LATER
Vinyl and Gerard talked weekly on the phone, because he was always so busy. One morning Vinyl woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom sick. She passed it off as bad pizza the night before. But then it kept happening and finally she missed her period. So she went to the doctor and had some tests done. When the results came back Vinyl found out that at the age of 17 she was pregnant.
Vinyl went home and decided that she had to tell her gram and then Gerard.
As she walked in the door, her gram appeared from the kitchen.
"Vi, sweety, are you ok? What did the doctor say?"
Vinyl wanted to tell her gram right away, but she fell to her knees and began to cry. Her gram ran up to her.
"My God, Vinyl, what's wrong? Whatever it is you can tell me"
"O gram, you're gonna hate me!" Vinyl wept.
"Sweety! No matter what it is, we'll get through it together"
"Ok, well you remember a few weeks ago, when you stayed at Patsy's for midnight bingo"
"yeah" her gram said.
"Well Gerard came over and we...."She paused.
"we had sex" she managed to get out through sobs.
" O my God! What did he give you? I knew that guy was a player" I'm gonna......."
"No gram! I-I-I'm pregnant!" she uttered the last words in barely more than a whisper.
"O Vinyl" her gram soothed, while enveloping Vinyl into a hug.
"It's ok! Sweety listen to me" she said pulling up Vinyls chin.
"You love Gerard! I know you have, you have since that night he came over for dinner! This isn't the worst thing is it? I kow you're not as old as you probably should be but, there was a child created from the love you two shared, and that's more of a blessing not a curse!"
Vinyl agreed and they decided to start preparing. Later that night Gerard called Vinyl.
"Hey babe! Great news!"
"what is it?" Vinyl asked.
"we're coming home this Saturday and we're having a party!"
"O thank God, I've missed you"
"I know, so what's new babe?"
"well...I have something really important to tell you, but not now, Saturday when you get home"
"Ok babe, got to go, the guys wanna go out"
"Ok bye I love you Gerard"
"I love you too Vinyl Reiner"
they hung up and Vinyl went to bed, wondering what Gerard would think of her. Then about that night and how stupid they were caught up in the moment they didn't even think of using protection.

SATURDAY NIGHT
Vinyl had a doctors visit and then a psychologist appointment, to see if she was mentally capable of raising a child. Since both appointments were two hours away Vinyl didn't get home until 9:30 pm. Immediately after she got home Vinyl walked over to Gerards and Mikeys, when she walked in she could smell the alcohol already. As she was walking she felt arms wrap around her middle, she turned to see Gerard. She threw her arms around his neck, but when she went to kiss him she could clearly smell the beer on his breath.
"gerard, how much have you had to drink!" She said angrily.
"It was just a few beers babe, calm down" he slurred rubbing her waist.
"don't tell me to calm down Gerard Arthur Way!" She yelled.
"I told you I had something extremely important to tell you! And you go and get smashed! How am I going to tell you now, when you're heads going to be in a toilet any second! God how could you be so stupid and irresponsible?" She went to walk away but Gerards strong arms wrapped around her.
"Vinyl you need to relax" He grabbed a bottle of beer "here drink this and relax"
She hit the bottle away and it crashed to the floor.
"I can't believe I was going to tell you..you're too immature to be..."
"be what?" he asked getting angry, grabbing her arm roughly.
"Let me go Way!" Vinyl yelled ripping her arm away. As she turned to walk away, she felt him grab her shoulder and turn her around, as she opened her mouth to yell at him, Gerard smacked her roughly across the face.
Tears began welling up in her eyes as she turned and ran out the door.
"Vinyl he didn't mean it!" She heard Mikey yell after her, but she didn't care she kept running.
Sign up to rate and review this story