Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Reaction...an MCR romance

chapter 2

by chaosinmotion96 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-26 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 2156 words

0Unrated
For the next few weeks, Vinyl and Gerard spent every possible second together. Vinyl loved the fact she finally found someone to talk to, and Gerard loved how easily he could open up to Vinyl.
One windy Saturday, Vinyl was sitting on the front porch swing reading a poem that she'd just jotted down when she was startled by a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see that it was Gerard.
"Hey Vi! What are you doing later"
"Nothing, why?"
"Would you care to escort Mikey and me to a party tonight?"
"Sure, do I get paid?" Vinyl asked jokingly.
"Only if you're good!" Gerard winked and then they laughed.
"Yeah, sounds like fun"
"Great, we'll pick you up at 8"
"okay"
Vinyl got dressed in her plaid pick pants with a plain black wife beater and her black converse. She straigtened her hair and then applied thick black liner to her eyes. Then she went out to the porch to wait for Gerard and Mikey.


AFTER THEY PICK HER UP

Vinyl walked in to see heavily intoxicated people (mostly kids Gerard's age) grinding and drinking in the loving room of the house.
"Hey Vi, this is Frank and Ray" Mikey said pointing to a short guy who as slugging a beer and a guy with a really awesome afro.
Hey" Vinyl said to each of them.
They began talking about the band they were in with Gerard and Mikey, when Gerard came up.
"Vi, we're gonna go and get some drinks we'll be right back" he said to her.
They waslked away and Vinyl jsut stood there waiting for them. That is until a guy came up to her.
"Hey there hot stuff, wanna come upstairs" he questioned through slurred words.
"I'm waiting for someone" Vinyl said trying to move away, but as she did he grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him.
"O, you know you want to " he kept his grip firm, as she again tried to pull away, getting more scared by the second.
"Come on" he said pulling her towards the steps " you'll enjoy this"
Still trying to pull away, Vinyl was relieved when she heard a familiar voice behind her.
"There you are baby!" Gerard said wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I've been looking for you everywhere" he said pulling her close to him.
The guy who had been harrassing her stood awestruck.
"Did you miss me?" Vinyl asked, putting her arms on Gerards playing along.
"mmhmm" Gerard murmured as he gently pecked Vinyls neck, just below the ear, sending a wave of pleasure through her body that confused the hell out of her. The guy skulked away. After that Vinyl stuck by Gerard and the guys for the rest of the night.

A WEEK LATER
Gerard and Vinyl were in the park walking and talking when a soccer ball fell in front of them. A group of guys had been playing and one over shot the goal by alot. Vinyl picked up to ball and punted it, making it to the field. She turned to walk away, but noticed Gerard staring at her.
"What"
"Where did that come from?" he asked surprised.
"I used to play goalie, in Erie when I was in high school"
"you should play for the high school team here this fall"
"I can't"
"Why not"
"I'm not going to high school" at his questioning glance she continued, "I graduated a year early and now I'm taking a year off before college"
"O sweet, so soccer huh?" he asked as they continued walking. Vinyl jsut nodded at him.
"So that explains the six pack you've got going on" he said patting her flat stomach.
"Yeah, I guess so" they laughed together.
Vinyl loved these walks and talks with Gerard, she loved being near him, seeing him, she bean to realize she was falling for him, but she didn't know how Gerard felt.

THE NEXT DAY
Vinyl was over at Gerard hanging out with the guys, when they got great news. Mikey came in and told them the band finally got a gig, in New York and they had to leave the next day to get there on time. He also said that the guy hosting them found a replacement drummer to take over for the slacker they had, his name was Bob. He aslo told them that they had two shows a week for the next month and that the guy was giving them free room and board. The guys began cheering and shouting, and Vinly wanted too but all she could think was that it would be one month before she could see Gerard. It began getting late so Vinyl decided to go home, when she walked in the door, she saw a note taped to the front door.
Vi,
Went with Patsy to midnight bingo in , be home tomorrow afternoon.
love you,
Gram

Vinyl walked into the living room and turned on the TV. She stood up to get a movie from her room when she heard a knock on the door. She walked over and opened the door to find Gerard.
"Hey, can I come in?" he asked.
"Of course"
As he was walking in she closed the door behind him.
"Are you ok?" he asked turning to her as she walked away from the door.
" Yeah" she replied.
"Well earlier, you just seemed sad or something"
"It's just..." she stopped herself.
"Just what?" he asked stepping towards her.
"It's just I've been wanting to tell you something and...nevermind it's stupid" She began to look away.
"Nothing you could say would ever be stupid, not tell me please?" he begged staring into her eyes.
"It's just..." she took a deep breath , " I really really like you, I think I might, might even love you. Which is completely stupid because there's no way that a great guy like you would ever__" She was cut off by Gerard. He gently carressed her lips with his own. When they pulled away, Vinyl looked down embarrassed by her first kiss, but Gerard garbbed her chin and lifted it gently so her pale blue eyes were gazing into his gorgeous hazel orbs.
"I've been waiting to do that since I caught you from your fall with the couch"
"R-really?"
"yeah" he breathed out before he moved even closer reattaching their lips, this time making it ever so slightly more intense. As they were kissing, Gerard moved even closer, so now there bodies were bubbing against each other. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and in response Vinyl placed her arms gently around his neck, deepening the kiss as she did so. After what felt like hours, they pulled apart for air.
"Vinyl" Gerard said breathilly, "I love you"
Vinyl lightly pecked his lips and as she drew back she smiled and whispered" I love you too" Then she frowned slightly.
"What's wrong sweetly?" he asked pulling her into a tight hug.
"You're leaving tomorrow and you';; be gone for a month"
"Babe, I'll still love you!" he said squeezing her even tighter and kissing her forehead.
"I know I jsut wish I would've told you sooner" She said.
"I should've told you" he said still hugging her.
"But it doesn't matter, we're together now!" he kissed the top of her head now.
They stood there for a while holding each other, then Vinyl began to pull away. "Gerard" she whispered.
"Yeah?"
Instead of saying anything, she grabbed his hand and lead him up the stairs and then up to her bedroom. As they stood in the middle of her bedroom, Vinyl wrapped her arms around Gerards neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. While they were kissing, Vinyl let her hands skim down Gerards back and stop at the hem of his shirt. She slip her hands under and slowly began to take it off. When it was over his head, she dropped it to the floor and looked up to stare in Gerards eyes.
"Vinyl, I didn't say it for sex" he looked concerned.
"I said it because I love you"
"I know, but I want to give you something to remember me by" she replied. She then proceeded to wrap her arms around his neck reattaching there lips. He put his hands on her cheeks as there tongues danced merrily in her mouth. Slowly he began walking towards the bed, when they got there he put his hands around her back and slowly lowered her onto the bed, before carefully laying down on top of her. They kissed passionately for a few moments before Vinyl rolled them over so that she was straddling Gerard. She slowly pulled her shirt over her head and stared down at Gerard.
"God, you're so beautiful" he said propping himself up on his elbows to kiss her again. He rolled them over again so that he was on top again. When they paused to breath he began kissing down her neck and carefully sucked on her neck and shoulder, as he was doing this Vinyl reached down and unbuttoned his pants and started pulling them and his boxers down. She got to his knees when he had to reach down and help her pull them the rest of the way off. her eyes crawled up his body, lingering momentarily when she reached the largeness of his manhood already growing hard. She shivered slightly at thinking how painful this was going to be at first, but then relaxed as she realized her first time was going to be with the love of her life.
"hmm well this doesn't seem fair, me here in all my glory and you with these silly little pants on" She smiled up at him and felt as his hand ran down her smooth flat stomach to the button of her jeans. He pulled them off quicky along with her panties.
She propped herself up on her elbows and softly kissed his collar bone, me moaned lowly and she smiled to herself. He looked at her and asked "are you sure you're ready?"
She just kissed his lips gently and opened up her legs so that he was laying between them. He nodded and carefully began to enter her. As she felt his manhood enter her her back arched and her eyes shut in pain. Gerard could tell that she was hurting and asked "Vinyl we can stop, I don't want to hurt you!"
She opened her eyes and kissed him.
"babe,just keep going, it's my first time of course it's going to hurt. But I would rather have my first time be with you then anyone else on earth"
"Ok, well if it hurts too much tell me, and I'll stop" she nodded and after a few moments he began to push in furthur. When he was all the way in and Vinyl was feeling as if her insides were on fire, he kissed her deeply on the lips again. When the kiss ended the pain in her womb had began to subside so when he asked 'are you ready' she smiled and nodded. With that he pulled most of the way out and thrust back in, it still hurt but Vinyl was beginning to like the new sensations that were taking over her body. Gerard moved back to her neck and collarbone where he began biting slightly harder than before, this combined with the feeling of Gerard inside of her made Vinyl moan heavily.
They had been going at it for half an hour, and by this time all the pain had vanquished leaving Vinyl with only the pleasure that Gerard was giving her. Her hands were on his back and his were wrapped around her waist, then Vinyl felt something growing deep inside her being, a tingling sensation that was growing even more intense with each thrust from Gerard.
"Harder" she breathed out, and Gerard was so wrapped up in the heat of the moment that he complied, forgetting that it was Vinyls first time. He began to thrust as hard as he could and he felt Vinyl wrap her legs around his waist and start arching her back with every thrust allowing him to go deeper than he ever thought possible. Then it happened. Vinyl felt an explosion coming from her pelvis, she cried out Gerards name as she felt herself orgasming. He kept pumping into her a few seconds after she released, it was become extremely painful again and then he came as well, releasing his seed deep inside of her. Between pants they kissed again deeply and lovingly, then slowly Gerard pulled out of Vinyl and she winced at the pain. Gerard pulled the covers over them and then wrapped his arms around Vinyl.
"I love you Vinyl Cathrine Reiner"
"I love you too, Gerard Arthur Way"
With that they feel asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story