Categories > TV > Big Wolf on Campus > Blame It On the Haim

Lori's Nightmare

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Set after Blame It On the Haim but before What's the Story, Mourning Corey. Lori is having nightmares about Corey Haim....

Category: Big Wolf on Campus - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Lori Baxter,Merton Dingle - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 241 words

0Unrated
It was nighttime. Lori Baxter was asleep. But soon, her dreams changed into...a nightmare.

She was walking into a cemetery and laughing. Corey Haim was laughing with her.

Then she asked,

"Corey, where's the crew and all the cameras?"

His answer wasn't the one she was expecting.

"It's time for you to surrender your blood so we may live together in eternal...matrimony."

"What page are you on?"

He lunged for her neck. She whipped her head around.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I've been searching centuries for a girl like you," he replied, then grinned.

"Centuries? Your bio says you're 27."

"Well, I've had some work done, you know? But hey, enough about me. It's time to make you my bride."


Lori woke up, her eyes wide and fearful. She looked around, half expecting to see Corey Haim leaning against the wall in her room with that smirk-slash-smile on his face.

But that's impossible, she told herself. We staked him.
She bit her lower lip, feeling a bit worried. Then she had an idea.

Merton Dingle. He knew everything there was to know about the supernatural. He was also computer savvy. Plus he was best friends with Tommy Dawkins. But he was a Goth, and there was the whole being-rejected-by-girls thing. But, as he put it, "after years of intense rejection, I don't feel a thing."

"I'll talk to him tomorrow," Lori thought, and with that, she fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story