Categories > TV > Big Wolf on Campus > Blame It On the Haim

Another Dream, Another Nightmare

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Lori tells her dreams to Merton, who in turn confesses he has some strange dreams of his own...

Category: Big Wolf on Campus - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Lori Baxter,Merton Dingle - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-28 - Updated: 2010-08-28 - 307 words

0Unrated
It was the next night. Merton Dingle was in his lair as usual, looking up stuff on the Internet. His eyes were narrowed with concentration.

Then Lori burst in.

"Merton," she said, "I have to talk to you."

Merton looked up.

"What is it, Lori?"

Lori took a deep breath, let it out, and then said,

"Merton, have you been having any...strange dreams lately?"

"Hmm." Merton thought for a moment. "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Because the same thing's been happening to me."

She thought for a minute, then asked,

"Remember our encounter with...Corey Haim?"

Merton nodded. He was able to recall the night they met Corey Haim, then a few nights later, learn of his true nature - that he was a vampire, and that Lori was starting to look like a pretty good vampire bride. He could never forget Corey Haim's face. Those eyes. That voice.

Flashback...

"I've brought down bigger vampires than you, Haim!"

Corey Haim growled, his fangs showing.

"Although not as handsome and talented."


End of flashback...

"You know, Lori, my dreams are almost the exact same as yours, only different," said Merton.

"Really?" asked Lori.

"For example, last night, I was running through a dark forest. And Corey Haim was chasing after me..."

"Merton...Merton...come back here, buddy. I need you. You'd make a good vampire friend, and Lori'll make a good vampire bride of mine."

"I had to keep on running, but soon my strength gave out, and I fell on the grass. I looked up, and there he was, grinning down at me. He reached for my throat, got a pretty good grip, and lifted me up. I had no idea he was so strong."

"Neither did I," said Lori. She was a champion when it came to kickboxing. "I saw how strong he was, too."
Sign up to rate and review this story