Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You Make Me High

Chapter 1

by djbutterfly 3 reviews

Our old friend from high school is dating who? No way!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-11-28 - Updated: 2007-11-30 - 1003 words

0Unrated
"Hold up. Say it more slowly so I can actually understand the words that you are speaking. I don't speak excited mumbling," I told Marilee, as I placed both of my hands on her shoulders. I never seen this girl so pumped and excited in our seven year friendship.

"Okay, okay, hold on, let me breathe a second. Phew..." she told me as she moved her pin straight hair out of her face. I removed my hands from her shoulders, and placed them in the back pockets of my jeans. Marilee's thousand watt grin quickly spread on her face. I was always jealous of that smile, she had this uncanny ability to attract almost any male from over 100 yards away. Then, of course, when the boys got close enough the rest of her gorgeousness pulled them in. Along with the grin, she had mid-length dark brown hair with a tan skin that glowed, which was never fake, her Italian heritage helped her on that. The italian in her was usually the reason why she talked so fast. "You remember Lisa? From High School? Well I ran into her the other day."

"Oh really? How's she doing? And how does this relate to the reason why you're so jumpy?" I was really starting to get amused now. Mar always complained to me about how she hates running into girls from our high school. 'They were all bitches, why do I want to be in the presence of them again? she'd always say after a run in with a fellow classmate. Going to an all girls school had that affect on some people. I, on the other hand, loved it. Waking up with not caring what to wear or having to put make up on? Yes, please. And don't get me started on all the gossip that was spread daily, never a dull moment, let me tell you. That also may or may not be the reason I'm the easy going, gossip loving person I am today.

"You are going to die when I tell you this, ms. gossip fiend. She.Is.Dating.Patrick.Stump." Marilee couldn't continue on because of the expression on my face. Not only was the news of the gossip enough, the fact that she found out something before I did was the real kicker.

"No shit. Tell me every detail you know." Once the shock wore off, I wanted more info.

"Well we didn't get to tell each other our life stories and personal passions but basically when I asked her how the love department was doing for her, she had to spill. But I didn't get to the best part yet, I just knew there was I reason I loved running into girls from high school."

I laughed excitedly, "C'mon! Get to it! What's the best part?"

"Why look at the time... I must be off," she abruptly said. She looked at her left wrist where a watch normally would be, instead there was just skin. She got up from her chair, turned on her kitten heal, and started to walk away from the tiny two person table that we usually sat at when we went to Starbucks. In her attempt to be clever and keep me on the edge, she completely forgot about her prized L.A.M.B. Love Capri Satchel handbag.

"Hey Marilee," I sing-songed, "You might need this...." Grabbing her attention, I held up her prized possession.

"Damn. Everytime I try to be amusing, it always backfires on me."

"Well that's why you leave that stuff to me. I'm the quick witted, humorous one. Now, spill or this Gwen Stafini fabulousness is going to look amazing on my arm in the future." I have to admit I was in love with the purse, and wasn't sure if the gossip she wanted to tell me was worth giving the purse back. I took a sip of my drink as Mar started to spill.

"Well, it being black wednesday and all...Lisa is having a nice little get together at her apartment in Lakeshore, and she personally wants to see you and I there. AND..... she wants us to meet the lovely boyfriend."

I almost choked on my venti iced green tea, "um...what? tonight? I...holy....oh my..... YESSS." My mouth went dry because of my stuttering so I started taking another sip.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say Pete Wentz is going to be there." I spit out the sip I started to drink.

"Whhaaaaatttt? No fucking way."

"Ew... gross Madison. Next time can you spit away from my arm? I know you're excited, I am too, but you don't see me spitting on you. Anyways, i really have to get going now, if I want to look to die for tonight. So be ready at 9pm, I'll pick you up"

"Wow...um.... I actually am speechless...well kind of."

Marilee laughed, "This is a first. So, alright, I'll be at your front door at 9pm and look your best we got to make a good impression on Chicago's own fame whore."

"Alright, see you then. Wow, just wow."

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx












Authors note:

Okay so this is my first attempt at fan fiction. I used to write regular stories back in the day, but it's been awhile so I'm rusty.

I'm actually really pumped to write this and I'm sure you are going to love where it is going. I'm kind of tired of all the sweetheart pete stories. I'm not sure yet but it may or may not get some frisky action in the future.

I do have to admit that I am a bit of a procrastinator, and I hate to be one of those "ComMenT iF yOu loVe mY stOrY", but it tends to help me write more chapters and motivate me that people really like where I'm going. So comment if you feel the need!

much love,

Rikki
Sign up to rate and review this story