Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

Twelve

by ryanrossISsove 4 reviews

jusaquickie :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-30 - Updated: 2007-11-30 - 685 words

0Unrated
==========================================
Amanda’s POV, Brendon’s BOD-

I woke up the next morning, but didn’t really open my eyes. I always take the first couple minutes of the day to think my life over a little.

Last night was amazing. I mean, I didn’t have sex with Ryan, but we held each other, and kissed a lot, and it was just amazing.

Soon enough, my eyes fluttered, and when I adjusted them right, I saw a figure standing above my bed.

I blinked, and noticed it was Ryan, smiling, and sipping on orange juice.

“Sorry, don’t think I’m a creep, but I was watching you sleep.” he said.

I chuckled, and rose up.

“Nah, it’s fine.” I said, rubbing my eyes.

He placed his cup on the dresser, and sat next to me on the bed.

“Good morning.” he said, with a chipper grin.

I smiled back. He’s so wonderful.

“Good morning.” I said, returning the facial expressions.

“What are you doing today?” he asked.

“Nothing, like always.” I replied. I don’t know what Brendon Urie does, so usually, that’s what I do.

“Cool. We should hang out.” he said.

I nodded.

“Sounds…nice.” I said, smiling.

Soon, Hobo came trotting in, and just sat, tilting her head.

“Hey sweetie.” I said.

“Isn’t she precious?” Ryan said, looking at her.

“Yeah, I’m good at picking out puppies.” I said.

He nodded, and looked at me.

“That’s not all your good at.” he mumbled, seeming shy as to bring up the events of last night, maybe thinking I would snap out of something.

I snickered.

“What can I say?” I said, raising my hands.

Ryan smiled, he seemed more reassured now.

“So, the day is ours. How would you like to spend it?” he said.

I looked up.

“What’s the greatest place in Las Vegas?” I asked.

“Hard one.” Ryan said.

“Just think of a really great place…” I urged, I have no clue what’s here.

“Well, there’s the Stratosphere.” he said.

“What’s tha- I mean, OH, yes, let’s!” I said.

“You feeling a little loopy today?” Ryan asked.

“Nah, I’m just tired. You sure know how to tucker a kid out.” I said, snickering.

“So, you’ll ride the Insanity with me?” he asked.

Sure, how bad could it be, right?

“Of course I will.” I replied.
===========================================
2 hours later

As we stood in front of the ride, I attempted to look down at the tiny city. My feet were tingly, and I was secretly scared out of my mind.

I had no idea.

And, we’re next in line.

Ryan gripped my hand, and looked at me, as the ride started up, for the people in front of us.

“You ready? All we have to do is wait one more turn!” he yelled, over the sounds of the growling controls.

I nodded.

“It’s a little higher then I remembered.” I said.

“Well, you’ve never been on the ride. It’s so much fun. You’ve only just watched us. I kind of can’t believe you’re going on this now.” Ryan yelled.

I just nodded.

“You’re shaking.” Ryan yelled, a little while later.

“Oh…yeah.” I sputtered.

Sooner then I had hoped, the ride in front of us was ending, and the people were boarding off.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” I heard, left and right.

“Come on, let’s get a good spot.” Ryan said, as they opened the gate.

“Mhm.” I mumbled, as he pulled me through, and we got in a seat.

I breathed heavy, and my stomach did flip flops.

just don’t look down…just don’t look down. I told myself.

The aids came around, and made sure we were buckled in and what not, and soon, the ride started to spin.

I took Ryan’s hand, and closed my eyes.

He leaned over, and whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry, love. It’ll be fine. I’m here.”
And with those words, I breathed, and soon, the ride started.
Sign up to rate and review this story