Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

Eleven

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

RYDON ORLY?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-08-20 - Updated: 2007-08-21 - 1498 words

0Unrated
Brendon’s POV, Amanda’s BODY-

I walked down the busy Boston street with the bitches address in hand. Yes, I had done my homework.
I had done some research.

I know who did this to me.

People bumped me every which way. I felt like crying. I was so miserable. I felt sick, too.

How did I get here, you ask? Well, I’m a twenty year old man trapped in a fifteen year old girl’s body, I can drive. I drove to the train station, and took the T to Boston Central. I’m amazing, bitches.

I walked down the street, and looked for her address, the crazy bitch. I want my body back, god dammit.

I walked past a music store, and stopped to admire a poster that hung in the window, of us, me and the boys, posing for rolling stones.

I sighed. Oh course I don’t remember this shoot.

Of course it’s her. It’s my body.

Well, at least she made me look really good. I sighed a sigh of relief. Maybe she was portraying me well.

I just hope she isn’t avoiding Ryan or anything, I just hope that when I finally get my body back, I won’t be back at square one with him.

I just want him.

I just want to kiss him, and hold him.

I looked at his picture, and smiled. He was so lovely, him and his new hair cut. He was so amazing. Everything he did.

I found it hard to leave the poster, but I did. I kept on going.

Soon, I found it. It was obviously a physic place, it looked real weird, and smelled disgusting. I looked down at the necklace around my neck, and held it in my hand.

I exhaled, and opened the door, walking inside.

I walked inside, and stood there. No one was around, just a bunch of drapes.

“Ah, Brendon!” I heard. I turned around.

It was the woman I had met on the street, that fateful night. The one that gave me this god damn necklace.

“You.” I muttered.

“You let Amanda wear your necklace.” she said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

“No! It fell off, she picked it up! It was a mistake!” I said, removing her hand.

“Well, get it back around your bodies neck, that’s where it was intended to stay.” she said.

“Is that what I need to do? I can have my body back?” I asked.

She nodded.

“That’s all?” I asked.

“That, is all.” she said, turning around.

“Wait!” I called.

She was gone. Again.

Fucking whore.

“How the hell am I gonna get to Vegas?” I whispered, looking down at my necklace.
=======================================================
Amanda’s POV, Brendon’s BODY-

I sat on the couch, and watched as the little puppy just kind of explored my house. She put the biggest smile on my face since before Shotgun’s death.

“Hey baby, come here!” I said, holding out my hands, as the puppy clumsily made her way towards me, tromping around, tripping over the tiniest things, her floppy ears waving behind her head.

I scooped her up, and cuddled her, as I reached for the phone.

I dialed Ryan’s number, and put the phone to my ear.

“Hey Brendon.” Ryan said, picking up.

“Hey, wanna come over?” I asked him.

“Uh, sure.” he said.

“Okay, come on over any time, I’m lonely.” I said.

“Alright, be there soon.” he said, hanging up.

I put the phone down, and continued to stroke the puppy.

She looked up, and started to lick my face.

“I love you too, cutie.” I said, putting her down, and letting her explore some more. I stretched my feet out, onto the arm rest of the couch, and put my hands behind my head, as I watched the TV, waiting for Ryro. I’m so comfortable.

The little puppy barked.

“What is it, baby?” I asked her.

She clawed at the door, then ran off, as Ryan shoved through it.

“Hey, did I hear a dog bark?” he asked, as he came in. I looked up, and shrugged my shoulders.

He smiled, and tilted his head at my response.

Then, looked down when he felt what I had started laughing at.

The puppy was tugging away at his pant leg.

“Brendon? Whose this?” Ryan asked, as he smiled, bent down, and picked her up.

He looked at her, and giggled as she started to lick his face.

“Well, she doesn’t have a name, I just call her baby.” I said.

“Where did you get her?” he asked, as he started to cuddle her.

“Some lady, for free. She needed a home.” I said.

He starred at her, and smiled the biggest smile I’ve seen him smile since Shotgun died.

“Do you like her?” I asked.

“I love her.” he said, kissing her nose.

“Good, I didn’t think you’d want to replace Shot, and your not. I just thought you’d like to give her a chance.” I said.

He looked at me.

“She’s for me?” he asked, seeming surprised.

I shrugged.

“Duh?” I said.

He smiled, beamed actually, put the puppy down, and ran to me.

I sat up, opened my arms, and he hugged me so tight, I could barley breath.

I stood up, and returned the hug.

“Thank you.” he whispered.

“Your welcome.” I whispered back.

Then, something weird happened. Actually, it was the best thing that had ever happened.

He looked up at me, and I just kind of focused on his eyes, they were so…brown. So lovely. He just kind of lingered there before I felt something against my lips.

They were his. I kissed back, feeling very nervous. I was kissing Ryan Ross, I didn’t want to mess up.

I was really self conious, but I kissed back, as much as I could, before he, seeming like he didn’t want to, pulled away, and turned his head, as I held him.

“What?” I asked. Maybe I’m a bad kisser.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have…” he said, keeping his head turned.

“Shouldn’t have what?” I asked.

“I shouldn’t have kissed you right there. God, you must be disgusted. I never wanted you to know, I just-couldn’t help it…god, I’m so sorry.” he said.

“But, I kissed back.” I told him.

“Brendon, I know your not gay…you don’t have to change for me.” he said.

I could tell he was embarrassed.

“Are you kidding? If you haven’t already noticed…I’m crazy for you…” I said.

He turned to me.

“You are?” he asked.

I nodded.

“I love you, Ryan.” I said, kissing his soft lips again. He kissed back, excitedly.

“I love you too, Bren.” He said.

I couldn’t believe this. I was kissing Ryan Ross. It was so sweet. He backed me up until I fell onto the couch, and then he positioned himself upon my lap, and just kissed me like crazy. It was so amazing. I put my hands around his head, and kissed at him more. It was so perfect, nothing seemed wrong, I mean, I am a girl.

I looked over his head, and saw that the puppy was just sitting, watching us, causing me to laugh, against his lips.

How embarrassing.

He pulled away, smiling.

“What?” he said, turning around.

“She’s watching us.” I said, chuckling.

Ryan giggled.

“What should I name her?” he asked me, looking at me.

“Uh, I don’t know.” I said.

“Well, Brendon got you off the streets…” he said, thinking.

“In a box, like a hobo.” I said. I had a weird, weird imagination.

“Hobo.” he said.

“Yeah, like a hairy, grumpy hobo.” I said, sneering at the puppy, playfully, of course.

“Hobo. That’s adorable.” he said.

“It is?” I asked him. I couldn’t help but think of those dirty guys on trains when I thought of the word.

“Don’t you think?” he turned to me, asking.

I looked at the puppy.

“Hobo.” I said.

It seemed to just fit.

It just fell off my tongue, when I looked at the puppy and said it.

“Sounds amazing. I like it.” I said to him.

He smiled at me, and kissed my lips quick.

“I like it too.” he said.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I reached over, and picked it up.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey Brendon, it’s Keltie. Can we talk?” I heard.

I gagged.

“What?” Ryan asked.

I held up one finger.

“No. I’m busy.” I said to her.

“Doing what?” she asked.

“Nothing important. Go die.” I said, hanging up the phone.

“Who was it?” Ryan asked.

“Keltie.” I said.

He smiled.

“You showed her.” he said, kissing me again.

“Indeed.” I said, kissing him, and continuing what he had started.
Sign up to rate and review this story