Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 30

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

what happened to Mary??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-02 - 1943 words

0Unrated
So again i'm a school couldnt edit.... SORRRY!!!!





Everything is pitch black that I couldn’t help but wonder if I was blind but I wasn’t because I saw a faint light from far away. My instincts told me to walk to it and I did. I didn’t walk long until I saw Eric looking weirdly at me. I froze in my spot. Why was he here? Where am I anyway? I’m not in New York right?

“Come with me Mary” he stretched out his hand to me.

I stepped back as I shook my head.

“I’ll treat you like a queen” he had the same sort of eyes when he said that the last time.

“I said no Eric” I thought but nothing came out of my mouth. Why can’t I say anything? I startled when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Gerard. He wasn’t pale or skinny and he didn’t have the bruises and scratches on his face anymore.

“I need you Mary” he said.

I shook my head, “No” but nothing came out.

“I can’t live without you” he continued, “Be with me. I’ll do anything and everything for you” he grabbed my arm.

I struggled to be free but his grasp was so strong.

“No Mary, I need you” Eric pulled my other arm.

I struggled again to be free but they both won’t let go.

“Mary” I heard a voice that I knew so well.

Bob stepped towards me as Gerard and
Eric pulled me ignoring him.

“Bob” my mouth moved but no sound came out.

“It’s going to be ok. We’re going to fight through this” his hands cupped my face, “Are you up for it?” he smiled.

I nodded.

“Don’t listen to him, Mary!” Gerard pulled my arm as he glared at Bob.

“Don’t listen to any of them” Eric yelled as he pulled my other arm.

I shook my head and tried to break free. I looked up at Bob who was still as a statue as he stared at me with passion in his eyes.

“You have to trust me on this” Bob smiled and then disappeared into thin air.

No. I didn’t want him to leave me. I need help!

Gerard and Eric pulled either side of me as they growled at each other.

The pulling made an ache in my chest as if I was going to be torn apart. I tried to scream but there was no noise. I needed to get out. I needed to be free.






My eyes shot open and I looked around partly panting. I was in a room with white walls and white bed. I felt my chest there was still pain but it slowly cleared away. At first I thought I might be in the after life until I noticed a machine beeping. I turned to the machine; it had a green thin line that beeped matching my heart beat. I knew what it was but I could name it. Am I in a hospital? My green eyes moved to the left where I saw Mrs Bryar asleep. She was slumped on the hospital chair in a deep sleep. Her face showed stress and tiredness. I must be because of me. But what did happen? I slowly turned my head to the left and smiled at the sight of Bob who was also asleep with his head resting on my bed. His left arm was under his head and his fingers were hidden in his messy, worn out blonde hair. His other hand was held in mine. I stroked his hand with my thumb; he was soundly asleep with his mouth slightly open. Then I remembered his words “Don’t leave me Mary. We’ll fight through this. I won’t leave your side” I tried to figure out if it was from my dream. I must have caused so much trouble.

My hands turned to a fist from my thought. I didn’t realise that I squeezed Bob’s hands until he awoke.

He blinked a couple of times before he smiled at me, “Mary, thank God you’re ok” he croaked.

I smiled back at him, “I’m sorry. I made you worry again” I paused, “What happened anyway?”

“You don't remember?

I shook my head.

He leaned in and cupped my face with his hand, “You do remember when you were alone with Gerard?”

I nodded.

“Well about 5 minutes later you apparently collapsed and I didn’t know that until when a bunch of nurses came rushing to Gerard’s room. Thank God the café was down the hallway. I came into his room and saw the nurses trying to get you up. I got scared, Mary” his eyes held worry. He stood up and pecked my lips.

My eyes were closed even when his lips left mine.

“They said that you were stressed out” he explained.

I opened my eyes to see clear blue ones staring back at me. “Oh”

“So… I thought maybe I should take you out on a holiday”

“No, Bob” I shook my head slowly, “I don’t wanna go on a holiday”

“Then where should we go?” he analysed my face.

“Bob, don’t worry about me”

“I cant, you know I can’t. I love you” he leaned in a kissed me. He gently bit my lip and I allowed him to enter my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was running out of breath but I didn’t care, the kiss was full of passion that I didn’t want it to end. Unfortunately or fortunately his lips left mine.

“Kiss me again” I whispered slightly panting.

And he obeyed me with his moist soft lips on mine again.



After a few moments his lips left mien again.

“I love you too” I smiled.

He stroked my cheek, “You need you rest” he panted.

I sighed, “Bob, I’m fine”

“What if I kissed you to sleep?” he smirked.

I smiled.

“You need you sleep”

We both turned to Mrs. Bryar who was awake with shocked face.

“Mum?” Bob choked out.

His mother smirked at us, “Oh, I knew there was something going on between you two”

“Mum…” Bob looked frightened, “I’m sorry we didn’t tell you”

Mrs. Bryar chuckled, “Oh, why didn’t you tell me? Did I have to find out myself?”

My eyes widened.

“I mean, I’m sorry for freaking you guys out at home” she smiled sheepishly.

“It was you at Mary’s door?” Bob asked widely shocked.

“Sorry… I was going to say that your father and I were going to go out” she fiddled with his fingers and blushed.

Me and Bob blushed too.

“We’re sorry for not… letting you know” I mumbled.

“Its fine” she rested her hand on mine, “At least you guys are happy. So is this why Gerard is upset?”

We both nodded.


“Hmmm” she nodded, “Well Mary, you netter get some sleep”

I nodded.

“I’ll talk to the doctor” she got up and exited the room.

“Wow, you mother is… all calm about it” I mumbled.

“Yea, it’s scary, but at leats he’s ok with it”

I nodded.

“Oh Mary, enough talking and more sleeping” he stroked my hair.

“DO I have to?” I sighed.

“Yes”

“Kiss me first” I pleaded more like demanded.

“And you promise you’ll sleep?” he smirked.

“Yes. I promise” I smiled.

He stood up and hand his arms on the bed around either side of me to support his weight as he leaned in and his lips crashed on mine. Our tongues danced until we finally were out of breath.

“Now go to sleep” he whispered.

“Sleep with me” I whispered back help dazed from the kiss.

“I cant, the bed is too small”

“Oh, Bob can you stop worrying about me”

“No I can’t. Look how about I promise that I’ll sleep with you when we get home”

“Promise?”

“Promise”

I closed my eyes and nodded. I couldn’t lie and say I’m not sleepy because I was tired.



I had another dream that I was running after Bob with Eric and Gerard chasing after me. I was weird. When I woke up again it was noon by the sunlight shining through the hospital window. I tried running my fingers through my hair but couldn’t because it was a mess. I sighed; I really want to go home. I waited for someone to enter my room because I was alone. So I spent the time looking around. There were a few beautiful bouquets of flowers and roses. There were letters attached to it but I couldn’t reach it. I guess I’ll read it later. I sighed as I was obviously bored. I couldn’t just walk around because unfortunately I didn’t have anything under the hospital patient thing I was wearing. Finally I smiled because my door opened revealing Mikey.

“Mikey! You saved me from my boredom!” I said happily.

He grinned; “I’m glad” he said and sat on the chair beside my bed.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Good as new” I showed my small muscle on my arm.

He laughed and looked at the bouquet of flowers around me, “Do you like the flowers? I bought the purple lilacs” he said proudly.

I looked up at them. They looked beautiful. “Yea, there so beautiful”

I smiled, “Thanks”

“Your welcome”

“So… how’s Gerard” I hesitated but asked.

“He’s fine. He’s just shocked of what happened to you”

I nodded.

“Mary, I’m sorry for letting these things happen to you”

“You were never to be blamed for this” I said in a stern voice, “It’s my fault for not looking after me”

“Don’t say that. I was the one that took everyone out of the room”

“Mikey say something like that again and I’ll kill you” I pointed at him.

He nodded weakly.

“Oh give me a hug. I can’t hate you” I stretched out my arms and we
hugged.

“Hey Mary?” he spoke when we hugged.
I let go of him, “Yea?”

“Well my school mates think that I don’t have a chance with a girl and I want to prove them wrong and they dared me to go to the school dance with a date. So would Bob kill me if I asked you to the dance?” he blushed.

I giggled, “No but he’ll be jealous”

“So… um… can you go to the dance with me?” he blushed even more.

“Sure” I replied as I blushed too.

“Really?” he asked in shock.

“Totally” I smiled, “So when is it anyway?”

“In 2 weeks, you would be ok by then would you?”

“I’m fine now”

“Ok cool”

We smiled and the Mikey started talking about some comic book he read. I wonder is Bob would be jealous. I hope he won’t hate me or anything because I’m just helping Mikey out.












muahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!! please tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!
anyways.... yea i coouldnt go to MCR concert but at least i heard them live over the phoen thanks to my friend singing 'teenagers' oh gosh were they hot or what. oh and to my sadness Bob wasnt there.... :(
i even made a poster for him!
i gues sit may be true that he broke his wrist during the vid shoot of Mama.
anyways.... please REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story