Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 31

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Plans for the future and Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-08 - Updated: 2007-12-09 - 1470 words

0Unrated
It’s been about a week since I was out of the hospital. I was only in there for a couple of days because I was regularly visited by a psychologist. I feel like I’m a crazy person, I mean don’t crazy, mental people visit the psychologist? Isn’t Gerard suppose to see one? He’s the one with the more dangerous problems. Anyway, Bob did keep his promise and we did sleep on one bed together with the door wide open. Bob’s parents made some rules for us which pretty much included not staying in one room together alone with the door closed. They said that we were not allowed to have sex until Bob is in his legal age. Which is 18. It really doesn’t matter with me because back in my home country the legal age is 16. But I don’t mind. Its not like our relationship consists of having sex every time. So there are other rules too that I cant pretty much remember right now. Our friends Mikey, Ray and Frank have been visiting too. I’m so happy for this. I want everything to be normal again. But I know that we cant ever be normal again for several reasons.

“Ok, so there’s these 3 apartments that looks nice and is close to our uni and shops and transport” Bob pointed at the 3 apartments on the newspaper.



We were searching for our new apartment which will be close to our university. Bob and I will be going to the same one only its in the different parts of it so we wont be able to see each other. Bob’s parents said it’s cool for us to move out as long as we visit them every few weeks and to call them like every day. We decided that we’re better off in moving out in about 1-2 months time.




Frank wanted to stay back because he has a kind of a new band named Pencey Prep and he wanted to work with it. Ray on the other hand is going to uni too but somewhere else and poor Mikey stays back for another year of school.




I looked at all three of the pictures. One of them looked really nice and modern but was too small, the other one looked like a homeless shit place and the other one looked ok and livable and was pretty big for both of us. “I really like that one” I pointed at the 3rd one that was big.

Bob read the descriptions then looked up, “Its affordable and a cute place to live in”

I nodded.

“It’s also 2 bedroom apartment which means I get the bigger room” he smirked.

I shook my head, “Nope, you’re not getting the big room”

“Why?”

“A girl needs a bigger room” I explained.

“Well a dude needs a bigger room too”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Not until we play a game of rock, scissors, paper”

He narrowed his blue eyes too, “Fine”

“Rock, scissors, paper” I said and my hand turned to scissors and his one was a rock. He has beaten me.

He stuck out his tongue, “You lose, I get the bigger room!”

I crossed my arms, “I hate you!” I said and stalked out of the living room.

My foot stopped at the first step on the stair case when our front door knocked. I turned and opened it revealing Mikey and Ray at our front porch.

I smiled, “Hey! Come in” I said and moved out of their way as they went in after they greeted me back.



We all sat in the living room.

“So how are you people?” Bob asked.

“Been cool” Mikey said.

Ray fiddled with his fingers.

I noticed this, this meant he wanted to say something.

“What have you guys been doing?” Mikey asked.

“We were finding a new apartment” Bob smiled. “And I get the big room”

I slapped his arm, “Don’t rub it in!”

Mikey laughed.

“OMG, I forgot! You guys want anything?” I stood up.

“Coke please” Ray said.

“Yea me too” Bob said.

I eyed him, “Not you Bob, you can get it yourself” I turned to Mikey, “Come help me?”

He nodded and stood up and followed me into the kitchen.

“Evil woman” I heard Bob say and I giggled.





“So, your school dance next Saturday night, right?” I asked as I opened the fridge door to get a bottle of coke.

“Yea” Mikey answered.

“Well I think I know what dress I’ll be wearing” I smiled and poured the coke into a large glass cup.

“What are you going to wear?” he stood next to me with his own glass cup.

I turned to him and noticed how tall he’s gone. I felt like a midget. “You gotta guess cause I aint telling you”

“Fine, guess you’ll have to guess what I’m wearing too” he said proudly.

I chuckled and poured him the coke in his cup. “A suit?”

“I have to wear a suit?” he looked nervous.

I laughed, “No. I guessed”

“Oh” he took a sip of his coke.

“So you’re not wearing a suit?”

“Yea”

I laughed, “I’m one step closer to guessing what you are going to wear”

He frowned, “Great”

I chuckled.

“Is Bob ok with it?” he looked like a
little kid lost.

“Yep, totally fine. As long as we don’t do anything bad, he’s cool”

He smiled.

We walked back to the living room and gave Ray his glass of coke. Bob kept on pulling onto Ray’s hair who was annoyed.

“Look how cute his hair is!” Bob said and kept pulling his hair.

“Bob please!” Ray said in an almost annoyed voice.

Bob giggled and kept pulling.

I stood up, “Bob, don’t touch his hair” and tried to push him away from Ray. Bob slid away without the help of my pushing.

I sat next to Ray and hugged his head.
Ray groaned.

“I love your hair so much Ray!” I rubbed his hair.

Mikey laughed.

“I guess this is ok cause Mary is touching my hair” Ray said to himself and tried to take a sip of his coke but couldn’t because I was on his head hugging it.

“Hey!” Bob stood in front of Ray, “Why do you like Mary touching your hair but not me?” he put his hands on his hips.

“Because she’s a girl and you’re not and plus it’s nice for a girl to like my hair” he smirked.

I giggled, “Too bad Bob” I stopped hugging Ray’s head but started playing with it.

“Ooh! Bob’s jealous!” Mikey said.

Bob crossed his arms and sat next to Mikey and covered his face with his hands and pretended to cry.

“Aww, Bob” Mikey hugged him. “You made Bob cry!”

I giggled, “Don’t care. I have Ray right here”

Ray nodded.

“By the way” I started, “Where’s Frankie?”

Ray froze, “Oh, him”

“What happened?” Bob asked looking serious.

Ray didn’t say anything.

“Um… well he’s with Gerard and um…” Mikey said. He searched the floor.

“And?” I asked.

“Gerard… um… wants to talk to you” Mikey didn’t look up at me.

“That bastard!” Bob’s hand turned to
a fist.

“Don’t worry, we’re going to be all in the same room. I think he wants to say sorry” Ray said.

I nodded. “Ok lets go talk to him”

“Mary” Bob looked at me with pleading eyes.

“You’ll be there too Bob don’t worry”
I said and stood up. “So lets do it and get this shit out of the way”

Mikey stood up and walked towards the door in silence.

I felt sorry for him.

I ran after him, “Mikey”

He turned to me when he open the
front door.

“Don’t think we hate your brother. I mean I don’t. He’s just a little troubled at the moment and I understand”

He nodded, “Thanks” and gave a small smile.




The whole ride to Gerard’s house, Bob hasn’t let go of my hand. I think he was scared that what happened in the hospital would happen again. But I wont let it happen. I want to forgive and forget.





MUahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways... i'm not at skul so this chap must be good.... but yea....
anyways... please tell me what you think!
love you alll!!!!!!!!!!
oh and i just wanted to ask something.
SHOULD I FINISH THSI STORY WHEN THEY REACHED UNI? OR SHOULD I LIEK CONTINUE TIL WHENEVER?
coz it may get broing and i havent got any idea...
only a few...
please tell me!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story