Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London beckoned songs about lovers and this was the best I could do.

Chapter One

by MOTHMANVASQUEZ 0 reviews

Ryan vs. Keltie Ryan vs. William

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2007-12-03 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 547 words

0Unrated
Chapter one
Ryan's POV

"Ryan, Ryan look at me." She demanded angrily turning my head. I hesitantly let my eyes fall on her. She was angry but frankly I didn’t care. "What happened to us?"
"I don't know." I answered lying. I knew very well, I just didn’t want to tell her. At least not yet.
"How can you not?" She asked, her face softening. She was on the verge of tears and I could careless. Or at least that’s what I told myself.
"Keltie don’t be so dramatic." I told her looking away.
"I'm not being dramatic Ryan, I'm just showing emotion. You should try it sometime." She told me before grabbing her coat and storming off the bus.
"You're crazy." I heard from behind me. I didn’t even have to turn around, I new it was Brendon.
"Go away," I mumbled.
"No," I wasn’t looking at him but I could tell he was mad. "Why did you just do that?"
"Do what?" I asked nonchalantly.
"You know da.mn well what!" He said turning me to face him. "You just let a beautiful woman who loves you walk out the door."
"If you like her so much why don't you go after her?" I asked rhetorically.
"She doesn’t want me Ry, she wants you." He looked disappointed. But then again so did the rest of the world.
"I don’t have time for this." I told him turning to walk away.
"Fine walk away, but sooner or later you'll have to face the music Ry!" He called after me.
"See you later Bren!" I yelled stepping off the bus. The sun burned my eyes as I entered daylight. I slipped my sunglasses out of my pocket and placed them in front of my eyes. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked the man behind me leaning up against the bus.
"How could you tell?" He asked.
"I can see your reflection in my glasses." I told him sighing.
"Clever." He smirked.
"What do you want William?" I asked harshly.
"Is that anyway to great your boyfriend?" My muscles tensed up.
"You're not my boyfriend." I stated slowly.
"Oh tisk tisk Ryan." He wrapped his thin arms around my waist. "Don't you remember?"
"I remember," I whispered pulling away from him. "But that is over with now. You know that."
"Oh so the girl leaves and suddenly the boy has to also?" He asked a smug smile on his face.
"You knew it was over before." I told him finally turning to look at him.
"And what will Keltie say when she finds out that her precious Ryan had cheated on her. With a guy no less?"
"Go ahead tell her, it's over anyway." Ryan Ross does not give in to black mail. "Get out of here William."
"I'll leave on one condition." He smirked.
"Your sick, leave." I told him.
"Fine, I'm leaving." He walked away. That da.mn smile still on his face.
"Are you and Keltie over?" Asked the meek voice. Undeniably Spencer. I turned around and sure enough Spencer stood there with Jon at his side. I nodded slowly.
"Is William gone for good?" Jon asked hopefully. I shrugged and turned to walk away.
Sign up to rate and review this story