Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can't Seem To Wake Up From This Nightmare

Chapter 3

by another_disaster 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-03 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 538 words

0Unrated
September 13, 2004.

Posted to: LittleDrummerBoy

I had lunch with Gerard today, and his friend Dave who I don't know well. A few of our other friends sat with us and we talked about Helen Keller. Halloween is coming up and I'm really excited. I think I want to be Ash Ketchum. I'm trying to convince Gerard to be Misty, but it's just not working. Maybe if I play my cards right Mikey will be Brock and make me riceballs.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Silent Frank. Maybe I could befriend him and teach him English. I would be a good Samaritan! I could write a book about my time with him, it'll win numerous awards and I'll travel the country giving seminars about how to teach foreigners English. I can't wait to be rich. My life is going to be so, so good.

Comment(s): 2
Sing4Absolution: No. I'm not going to be Misty. I am a MAN. Men don't do that kind of thing.
KissMyBass: Oh, God. LOL @ what Gerard said, because you know it's not true. And two things. 1) Unless you want cyanide riceballs, I suggest you not ask me to make them. 2) You're not going to be rich, so please don't believe that you will be.


**

September 16, 2007.

Posted to: GuitarHero

Eyepatch guy, named Bob, asked me to be his friend today. What? I said yes, because I didn't know what else to say. Didn't he hate me a few days ago? He asked for my LJ username, which I gave him, and now I guess we're friends. He also introduced me to Mikey, so we're this big, giant happy family. Or something. Somehow Geoff entangled himself in all this and is our friend as well? What the hell is going on?

In any case, my birthday is in two months and twenty two days! How freaky is that? 2, 2, 2. Haha. Am I the only one who finds that amusing?

Comment(s): 2
LittleDrummerBoy: Oh, Frank. How could I EVER hate you? You are such a silly.
--GuitarHero: Rule #1 as my friend, do not tell me that I am "such a silly". Please.


**

September 17, 2007.

Posted to: KissMyBass

As it turns out, Frank can speak English! I feel so excited knowing this. Due to this fact, and that I am now friends with this English-speaking mortal, we are all hanging out tomorrow afternoon. I think we might go to the mall, or something equally unenjoyable.

ALSO. I have to tell everyone about this. I was watching the History Channel last night about World War Two and it was so interesting. The special ran for about two hours and I watched every second of it. Did you know what Adolf Eichmann was in charge of the Final Solution? I did not know that, and now I do. These have been the most informative last two days. I think I may have reached enlightenment.

Comment(s): 4
Sing4Absolution: Oh my god! I watched that last night, too! It was so cool that I think I'm going to buy it off the History Channel website.
LittleDrummerBoy: Why am I friends with you two?
--KissMyBass: It was really, really awesome. I think you'd love it.
---LittleDrummerBoy: I think you need a life.
Sign up to rate and review this story