Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Fifteen

by DarkPriestess 3 reviews

Another chapter hope you enjoy review if you want.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-03 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 1181 words - Complete

0Unrated
Normal POV


It had been over thirty minutes, and Naruto had not come back yet so I figured he must be thinking about what just happened, or our relationship. I decided to go check on him, so I went up to the door that led out to the back porch and stopped dead in my tracks when I looked at the glass. There written in blood was, a message that chilled my blood even more than it already was. "Dear little brother, I have your darling Nao come to the lake house if you want to say good-bye your loving brother Itachi." I spat out loud.


Itachi wanted me to follow because he wanted to see the agony and the despair in my eyes as I saw my lover in pain and near death! No I couldn't think like that I had to get to Naruto before the bastard could even do anything to him, I only hoped I'd arrive to save him again I had no desire for history to repeat itself. Because I couldn't bear being alone again when I had found the love of my life once again! I dashed out into the night and followed the long trail that would eventually lead to the lake house.


Naruto's POV


I was beginning to come to, and as I opened my eyes and the pain at the back of my neck hit me hard I remembered that Itachi had came, and then all went black. That's when I noticed I was naked and there were giant rail road spikes protruding from my palms and the pain was enough to make me cry, my ankles were tied down with regular rope what no rail road spikes there too? How kind of you I thought bitterly. That's when I heard a low chuckle and then from the shadows came Itachi himself. "Oh Naruto if only I could have put you through this much torture long ago, ah well the fact that I'm getting to do this again must me its fates way of smiling down on me." said Itachi as he got on top of me. He then sank his fangs into my shoulder blade.


I cried out his fangs felt like fire when they penetrated my skin, he then leaned up and licked the blood that was trailing down my wrists, and palms away. I felt him shiver, he then said. "Your even better the second time around." "Why are you doing this you bastard?!" I asked through gritted teeth. Itachi moved over to my chest and sank his fangs just above the nipple, which caused me to jerk. Itachi came up and and laid his palms on the rail road spikes and pushed them in further making me scream in agony he then placed a kiss on my lips. I almost cringed from tasting my own blood. He then pressed himself into my groin and rubbed up against me, he then ran one of his painted finger nails down the side of my face causing a trickle of blood to stream down my face.


He laughed then said. "Oh Nao, so naive as ever but I guess you cant help it since you don't remember anything you just had Sasuke tell you. But he left out something and that makes me so angry." By now I was confused I didn't understand, so I asked heatedly. "What the hell do you mean he left something out?!" "He didn't tell you why I raped, and killed you long ago." whispered Itachi as he slipped down to my abdomen and sank his fangs into me and as he suck there he produced a piece of glass and began slashing my chest, my arms, and even my legs. The pain was searing and hot and I was doing everything I could to hold back most of my screams because every time I screamed it hurt even more. But I managed to gasp out. "Why did you do that?!"


He lifted his head, and licked his lips then asked. "Because I wanted you first, shall I tell you a story?" I just nodded weakly, and he continued his torture as he spoke. "Way back then when you always hanged out with Sasuke, you'd always give off this cuteness that I just couldn't resist even though you were human I looked past that. Well one day you were in the kitchen waiting on Sasuke to finish taking a shower, at that time I happened to come into the kitchen and I saw you leaning against the counter and I couldn't take it anymore. I walked over to you and planted my lips on yours and you even kissed back just a bit. But once you realized what you were doing you pushed away saying that it was wrong because we were both guys.


That's when I professed my love to you and you rejected me so you see I kissed you before Sasuke did and in the end you ended up with him. Anyhow since you rejected me I went and slaughtered your family, I was going to kill you too but Sasuke showed up in time to save you. Then when I learned you two were lovers, it sent me into a jealous fit of rage so I found where you were, and while my sweet little brother slumbered you were outside and ripe for the picking I pretended to be Sasuke and you followed so trustingly then I led you into the woods and changed back into myself and f*ed you silly then I bled you out most of the way then left when I heard Sasuke coming.


But I stayed close enough so I could have the pleasure of seeing you refuse to be a vampire, and my little brother beg right up the very second you died, oh the look on your face as you died was so peaceful and I so wanted to kiss your lips and tell you good-bye. So you see now Nao what you made me do? Even though I got to you first, in the end you choose Sasuke, and even now you choose him so its time for a repeat of history." replied Itachi.


By now I was bloody and battered, but pissed to the core I then spat out the best I could. "So your ego was broken, why take it out on me?! Why not find someone else?!" Itachi crushed his mouth down on mine heatedly and forced his tongue inside my mouth and ran his hands down both of my sides then pulled away. "Because there was no one quite like you Nao, you made everything all better for me and if I couldn't have you, then no one could." whispered Itachi. The whole time Itachi was babbling that load of crap, I was silently wishing Sasuke would find me and take me away from this insane brother of his. As if reading my mind Itachi cooed. "Don't worry Nao, Sasuke will be here soon he knows this place very well."
Sign up to rate and review this story