Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all

Things Never Go Your Way [2/?]

by casual_fridays 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-04 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 554 words

0Unrated
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky,
the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.

All my dreams came true the day that I met you.
I Love You!

You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening
my world with the warmth of your Love...

You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul.
I love You with all my heart...

I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch,
I want your lips on mine, I need you very much. -Unknown





Alex Walked Me to the bus While Andrew And Chad Stayed At the Club and coming home later. "I saw Gerard." He suddenly Blurted out, and it wasn't the right thing I wanted to hear at this Moment.
"I know, it's hard not too." Alex chuckled alittle. "True." Alex grabbed m arm when we reached up to the steps.
"Do you still love him?" I thought for a moment. "No." and as it left my mouth I knew I was lying to myself. Alex looked hard in my Eyes. "I need to talk to you, I've been thinking latly." He thought.
"A lot Actually." and gave me a slight smile I always loved. He took a deep breathe and closed his eyes but then opened them once more.
Without thinking he kissed me. I never in my life felt this way towards Alex, I always thought of him as the friend that will be there when you need them and never leave your side. I never been so greedy for his kiss once he broke away I wanted him back holding and kissing me and he knew that and gave me what I wanted and we heard A click.
We broke apart and saw a person with a camera."That was brilliant, people in AP Magazine would kill for this."
Alex pushed me up the steps.

2 weeks later

Liam came on the bus and threw a bag at me and it landed im my lap.
"What the hell?" He took a sip of his coffee. "Latest AP Magazine, turn to 155, and please explain."
I rolled my eyes not knowing what the fuck he was talking about. I turned to 154 and I looked at Liam, He nodded, so I turned the page.
It was a Blown Up Picture Of me and Alex Kissing that night on the bus.
Fuck. In Big write letters was written "Bandmate Lovers?"
"The press is simply going nuts about it." Liam said. The door opened and walked in Alex And Chad.
"Did something blow up?" Chad wondered. I shook my head and handed him the Magazine. "Wow." was all Chad said, he opened his mouth but closed it again because nothing came out. Alex grabbed the Magazine and was glued to the page. He looked at me and appartly he had nothing to say and either did I. I got up and walked off. "I'm out." I said before I heard the door slam behind me.
I seriously need to think about what was going on and to put even more pressure, Gerard was back.

I sat there on the bench of one of our venues. "I missed you. But you probably don't miss me." I smiled.
"Of course Frankie, I missed you."
Sign up to rate and review this story