Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A dangerous demon slayer

twisted fates

by domi_01 0 reviews

Sesshomaru left rin in order to ensure her saftey but now years later a dangerous demon slayer has risen many demons have sought her out and fought her but all have died trying. Go easy on me its...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-12-06 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 1426 words - Complete

0Unrated
She awoke to see Zentarii curled up on her chest she had transformed back into a small cat demon no larger than a small sized cat. She couldn’t remember, why was she here? Why was she cut up and bruised? How did she come to be like this?

The little cat opened her eye’s revealing her famous blue eyes, it purred at her affectionately. She lifted herself up into a sitting position taking Zentarii into her arms. The little cat responded with a soft mew.

As she sat up a strong scent reached her it was putrid, she looked around to her right were herbs and pots neatly piled next to them was a bow and arrow she looked to her left a small dip in the ground was there, for making fires next to it two more beds were laid with no one in them, next to that lay the source of the smell ;a flower, a suripinfuroa to be exact (made to make you sleepy hence the name).

“Hmmm, this is Karasu’s hut, the smell of herbs is overpowering I need to get out of here.” She quickly got dressed, deciding to wear her armor under her kimono, then as she walked towards the door Ookami came in, pure relief flooded her friends eyes,”Rin! You’re awake!” Ookami was her best friend since she step foot in this village and she loved her dearly but she hated the way she worried her self over foolish things.

Sudden realization hit Rin; she didn’t know how long she was out, and she thought,”Zentarii how long have I’ve been asleep?” Zentarii responded, her thoughts flowing into Rin’s mind,” A full day.” Before Rin had a chance to react Ookami ran and embraced Rin (crushing poor Zentarri between them) and said,” Rin you must have had quite a battle to have come back like that, Zentarri woke us up in the middle of the night.”

Rin said,”Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to worry you, I need to go outside and get some fresh air.” Ookami let her through without another word she knew better than to pester Rin when she was this deep in thought. She then spotted Karasu; Karasu was the healer of the village while her sister Ookami was another demon slayer.

Karasu was picking herbs with her back turned and Rin just simply couldn’t resist the opportunity that was before her. She snuck up from behind her and yelled,” DEMONS!!” Karasu screamed and was about to start running when she smashed into a laughing Rin, Karasu then yelled and said,” RIN!!!!!!! I hate it when you do that, you scared the hell out of me!” Rin gave a mischievous smile and said,” Awww….then who else can I scare for fun?”

Karasu then eyed her carefully and said “let me check your wounds.” Rin rolled her eyes and told her,” No I’m fine remember, the demonic power from my swords flows through me, I heal faster than you.” Karasu kept insisting but then sighed in defeat.

Rin then stopped laughing and looked ahead into the forest her face serious and said,” Karasu go to the village and tell them to take cover, quickly there’s a demon a approaching and a very strong one too.”

Rin pulled off her kimono revealing her armor and called for Zentarii, who was already at her side ready to fight. When for the first time since she awoke she remembered, she finally remembered what she’d forgotten, Lord Sesshomaru. The reason she had woken up in Karasu’s hut was because she had fought with Lord Sesshomaru, Rin was taken from her thoughts when there was an explosion near her.

“Damn! Now’s not the time for this!” She mounted Zentarii and took off towards the explosion, there in the clearing stood a man with dark purple eyes he had three gray stripes on his face , long blue hair and he wore a dark blue haori and haku with black boots causing a ballooning effect at his ankles. At his hand he held his sword reading for another attack directly at the village.

Rin jumped off Zentarii and landed in front of him and said,” who the hell are you?!, and why are you attacking our village?” He smiled at her and said,” My name is Ryura, and I heard tell that the demon slayer named Shirentokira lives here so call him or is he not man enough to fight me that he sent out a human woman?”

Rin looked at him amused,” All right if you want to fight me then I gladly accept.” Ryuras smile quickly disappeared and he said,” You mean to tell me that you a mere human woman are the infamous Shirentokira?” She smiled and said,” The one and only, enough talking I have better things to do than fight you.” Ryura was now angry,” Filthy human bitch! I’ll kill you for that!” Rin simply gave him a bigger smile,” You can try.”

She got into attack stance unsheathing her swords. Ryura made the first move and ran towards her his claws began glowing blood red and he swiped at her she managed to dodge it but barley she then managed to cut his arm. Ryura then unsheathed his sword and while his and Rins swords were locked he swiped at her with his claws and managed to cut her poisoning her at the same time. Rin winced in pain and immediately realized she’d poisoned,” Shit! I’ve got to hurry and finish this quickly!”

Sesshomaru was walking on a path followed by Ah-Un and Jaken. Sesshomaru suddenly stopped and looked to his left, Jaken then asked,” My lord w-why did you stop?” Sesshomaru said nothing, suddenly loud crashing noises could be heard as trees started falling every time getting much closer then out of the trees a man flew out and hit the tree hard he was bleeding and wounded , followed by a young woman jumping from the tree looking extremely pissed off she had three gashes on her shoulder she then ran towards him and he barely had time to lift up his sword enough to block the young woman swords he managed to fend her off but the she jumped up and kicked him in the face he swiped at her head but she ducked and then ran her two swords through his chest he then breathed in heavily and said,” How is it possible? A human woman defeated me...”

He then fell to the ground dead. The woman then stood up and brushed the blood from her swords her breathing was very hard and she was sweating, she then turned to see him her face then filled with pain and sadness,” Lo-Lord Sesshomaru…”

Her eyes then widened with pain and she fell to her knees coughing she removed her hand to see blood; she made her hand into a fist and said,” Damn it all to hell!” Behind her a demon cat appeared and nudged her gently. Lord Sesshomaru merely looked upon her studying her; the scent was unmistakable this is Shirentokira.

He then scoffed and turned to leave when this time she addressed him,” Ironic isn’t it? It’s the same as last time you just looked at me and turned to leave without a word…..” He then stopped and turned to look at her,” what are you talking about?” Rin then looked at him,” Have you honestly forgotten about me? The girl who you saved countless times over and over again.”

Sesshomaru’s eyes then widened with surprise and he let out a small gasp. Rin then turned away from him and said,” I guess you have I’ll be going then, Zentarii I need your help.” She then was barely able to get on Zentarii; Sesshomaru looked on, he just had to make sure it was her and said,” What’s your name?” She then looked at him and gave him a weak but sincere smile,” Rin.”

With that she left to the village before he could even respond, he stood there in shock,he couldn't move it was a too much, Rin the one that he had revived and kept and protected was a demon slayer, fate sure had a twisted sense of humor.


Oh and if i didnt make it clear she excelled in sword fighing after 2 years but shes been in the village for almost 6 years now.
Sign up to rate and review this story