Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A dangerous demon slayer

ch 1

by domi_01 0 reviews

chappy 1

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-06 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 803 words - Complete

0Unrated
A day came when Lord Sesshomaru told Rin,” I’m leaving.” And Rin curious asked him,” Where to?” but Sesshomaru said something unusual “There’s a village nearby should you need anything.” Rin thought,” Why does he tell me this? He usually wants me to stay away from them.” So he left thinking with an obviously sad expression on his face thinking”, I’m sorry Rin but I do not want to see you get hurt because I wasn’t there to protect you, its for the best.” He didn’t dare look back.

As the years passed, Rin had grown into a heart-stopping beautiful woman she was now tall, with beautiful silky raven colored hair she still had that ponytail on the side of hair, she had two deep pools of chocolate brown eyes in which you can become lost in, her curves became fuller, and her cheeks rosy.

But she had also become the most dangerous demon slayer in the entire regions, the village in which she lived in trained in the art of demon slaying and she excelled in it after 2 years of training she was bestowed the dangerous twin blades of assatsu, hoping that she would be able to purge its evil demonic power and purge it she did in exchange gaining some demonic abilities such as immortality, speed, strength….

In a few years she became swift and deadly yet at the same time she looked heavenly while using the swords and for that reason she was given her demon slayer name known by all demons and humans and the demons cowered in fear when they heard it while humans rejoiced , Shirentokira.

Jaken came screaming yelling,” Lord Sesshomaru he’s in the area!” Lord Sesshomaru merely looked upon the small imp and replied coolly, “Who is?”

the imp still wide-eyed with fear managed to stutter,” Shirentokira.” At that word Ah-Un groaned and trembled. Sesshomaru looked amused,” Shirentokira you say?” Sesshomaru had long-awaited to meet this famous demon hunter he had seen how demons cowered in his name and he had seen what the demon slayer was capable of.

It surprised him how this mere human was so strong and in truth he wanted to test the slayers strength by battling him. He then walked away telling Ah-un and Jaken to stay there before walking leaving a much worried Jaken behind. He had walked almost 2 miles when a figure came into view but it wasn’t what he expected it was that of a woman, in armor she had a black kimono with white pads on her knees, elbows, shoulders, back, and front, her face was covered by a white mask with red wave markings and she had long raven black hair with an unusual ponytail to the right side of her head.

And at her waist were two swords. He then spoke,” I presume you are Shirentokira.” “And you are Lord Sesshomaru, correct I am Shirentokira what do you want of me Lord Sesshomaru?” He said,” To battle you.” “So the mighty lord of the western lands wishes to fight a human like me?” under her mask she smiled a sad smile. “I am honored, I accept your challenge.”

She drew her swords and turned to face him for the first time since he arrived. Lord Sesshomaru thought,” I’ve never encountered such an unusual human before I sense no fear from her.” Then he drew his sword and the battle began.

Halfway in the battle he said,” You are an unusual human indeed I would’ve

presumed you dead by now.” Lord Sesshomaru finally pinned her to the ground sword at her neck,” You were more of a challenge than I would’ve thought human.” He was about to kill her when for the first time since he met her he breathed in her scent; his eyes widened in disbelief and he said to himself,” it cant be….”

Shirentokira took this as an advantage and freed herself from his grip. She then whistled a very high-pitched sound and a faint roaring in response could be heard as a snow-colored, blue-eyed, cat demon swooped down from the sky the demon slayer had already started running by then and when the demon was next to her she jumped on her back,” Go quickly Zentarii!”

with that said Zentarii flew off in an enormous speed. Sesshomaru merely looked on as his mind was still lingering over the scent he then turned around and said,” Feh, ridiculous!”

Zentarii landed in the village trying to wake her master but she was out cold the battle had tired her very much the demon hadn’t seen her like this in years she was bruised and cut, Zentarii then let out a slightly loud growl in one of the village homes summoning Karasu and Ookami.
Sign up to rate and review this story