Categories > Original > Drama > cameras don't tell lies.

chapter twelve.

by roxnick 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-08 - 712 words - Complete

0Unrated
the LA lights accentuated the tears that glistened around my eyes.

frankie parked the car in front of a really nice hotel for a valet to take. he pulled our bags out of the trunk, took my hand, and took me in. he asked me if i wanted a separate room and i said no. he paid, while a dude in a black suit put our bags in a carrier thing and showed us to the elevator. we got to a corridor, the floor covered in marble so shiny that i could see every detail of my face through it. out feet clapped on it as we walked. the man stopped at a glossy door, pulled out a card, and ran it through a box on the knob. he held his hand out, showing us in.
"enjoy your stay"
frankie walked me to the bathroom. he sat me on the toilet and turned the shower on. he pulled a towel out of a drawer and placed it on a small table by the shower. he undid my hair, took off my flats, and kissed me. he left the room.
i spent the whole shower blocking my mind from what had happened. i didn't want to think about it at all. i came to LA to have fun, not to have a serial killer after me.
i took the towel, dried and clothed myself, and cleaned up the bathroom. i walked out to find frankie sitting on the bed on his laptop. he had just showered, or so it seemed.
"hey", i whispered as i sat up on the bed.
he smiled at me.
"can i get you anything?", he asked me.
"nah, i'm fine"
"okay"
he closed the laptop. i turned on the tv. there was a window overlooking LA in the master suite. it was breathtaking. we were up so high and so far from all our problems. it had been a long day, and i had a feeling tomorrow was gonna be even longer; right now though, that didn't matter. i looked at frankie as he looked at me.
"frankie, i don't know that guy"
"i know... but it's not time to talk about him now"
i leaned in close and kissed him slowly. he grabbed me by the hand and i pushed my tongue into his mouth softly. he did the same. i put my hand on his face and caressed his cheek as i moved closer to him and he moved closer to me. i pulled off his shirt as he took off my tank top. we moved carefully, without rushing into unnecessary passion. my stomach and his touched into a creamy sensation. our bodies intertwined into oblivion with every kiss and every touch. i undid his pants and he helped in taking them off. i let him do the same for me. he was so gentle as was i, and the mutuality made what we were that much more meaningful, more beautiful. he laid me down, still kissing me with every move, never taking his hands off of me. everything was a constant choreography of perfection: this was the way i wanted to be touched. he had wrapped his legs around mine, as if he was sitting on them. i played with his soft black hair and he grabbed my face by both sides, lifting me up slightly. i had never felt so comfortable. i had never imagined anyone like him, and here he was making everything i had always wanted happen right before my eyes. all i could think about was the fact that this was real, not just another dream. we pulled away from our kiss. frankie swished my bangs away from my eyes and smiled.
"you're everything i've ever wanted", he whispered.
i could've sworn that my heart sank. 'comfortably numb' was playing on the television.
he unwrapped his legs from mine and laid by me. he took my arms and pulled me to him, leaning his forehead on mine.
i smiled as we closed our eyes. this was perfect.
we fell asleep soon after that, with our soft skins still in their white innocence and deciphering what we had needed all along. i didn't want to rid of what was happening to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story