Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kill All Your Friends

No One Dies Innocent.

by tragicWithACapital_T

mwuahaha, warning! do not read if you don't like shower scenes! XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2007-12-08 - Updated: 2007-12-09 - 1356 words

?Blocked
Oh my! My perverted mind hath changed this story completely! Ha, this is dedicated to Amanda because she is grounded from the computer and can't read this for a while XD ENJOY! REVIEW!





Frank's POV


Emily ignored all of our comments and stayed silent until we got to the hotel. The company had ordered 3 rooms for the band, I didn't know how many rooms the crew got. Gerard collected the keys and Emily snatched one from his hand. "Room 31," she said, "I'm gonna go shower. Send my roomie up when you guys decide and don't open the bathroom door." she told us and took to the stairs.

We gathered our bags and went to room 30.
"Who's got the marbles?" Mikey asked. Ray raised his hand and took them out. "Okay, Red marbles for Room 30, Blue marbles go to room 32, and whoever gets the Green marble rooms with Emily." We all nodded our heads.
Gerard went first, then Mikey, then Bob, then me, and finally Ray. We all held our marbles and on the count of three opened our hands. Gerard and Bob had Red, Mikey and Ray had blue. That left me with Green. I sighed and took my bags as did Mikey and Ray before we went to our respective rooms.

I knew Emily was mellowing out in the shower. I knew that I was excited to be her roommate. I knew we'd hate ourselves and each other by the time this was all over.
I opened the room with the keycard and set my stuff down on the bed. I untied my shoes and began to undress. When all of my clothing had been shed, I slowly and silently opened the bathroom door. Everything was steamed over as Emily indulged in her alone time.

I moved the curtain slightly and stepped inside, faced with Emily's bare back as she was washing something off of her face. I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her torso and gave her a kiss on her upper back. She shuddered at my touch and I couldn't resist grinning. She lifted her arms over her head and wrapped them around my neck, pressing closer to my body. I kissed behind her ear and nibbled on it, she moaned quietly before pulling away and turning around. We were close again soon enough as she pulled my head down into a heated kiss. I moaned loudly as her tongue entered my mouth mixed with the feelings of our bare bodies against each other and the hot water washing over us. I stumbled forward and pressed her into the corner near the showerhead. She shivered as the cold tile pressed against her, my mouth began kissing down her neck and she moaned again, wrapping her hands tighter around my body.

I bit down. "F-Fraaaank!" she exclaimed, my mouth busy in the crook of her neck. She began nipping at my ear and tangled her hands in my soaked hair. I pressed my face against her as a moan escaped my lips.

"Oh God Emily," I exlaimed as her hand traveled lower down my back and cradled my ass. "Cute little ass." she whispered into my ear and I turned my head to meet her for another kiss. I knew what she wanted. With both hands on my ass she pulled me closer and ground her hips, getting me more and more excited. A throaty growl escaped me as I ground back. It was like a battle between us as we both moaned like dirty whores into each other's mouth. She managed to switch our positions and my back was against the icy tile. Her hand pressed against the wall beside my head as our tongues battled and hips ground.

"Please... Frank...." Emily gasped. I gave her a small kiss and stared into her eyes. A smirk graced her face as she began tracing my tattoos with her tongue, going lower and lower.
"Oh SHIT!" I yelled out and grabbed onto her hair. My head hit the tile hard as I bucked into her mouth. "Mmmm" she said, the vibrations hitting my cock. I lost all control as she worked her magic. She licked and sucked and I responded. She coddled my balls and before I knew what she was doing, she had deepthroated me. "EMILY!" I yelled in warning, but it was too late. She smiled and lapped everything up, swallowing every last bit. I slid down the wall gasping for breath. I was talking nonsense, pure complete nonsense, I didn't know what I was saying as I tried to recover.

Emily wasn't done. She sat down on my lap and began kissing me once more. I could taste myself and moaned as she licked my bottom lip and entered my mouth. I held onto her for dear life as we sat there in the shower, kissing. She stopped and leaned her head on my shoulder, our breathing coming in ragged pants. She reached over and turned the shower water off. I kissed her again but she stood up and went to get us towels. She tossed one to me as she walked into the main area of the hotel room to dry off.

That's when it hit me. I just got sucked off by a minor. I just got sucked off by a minor while I was engaged to someone else. My mind raced and I groaned, leaning my head back in frustration. I stood up and wrapped the towel around my waist. I thought back to the night before, when all of this happened, when I spent the night in her bunk. What a stupid thing for me to do. I shut my eyes as I remembered what she had said before she fell asleep, what she had said during her slumber. "I love you. I love you Frankie. I'm yours." I should've left right then and there. When she had whispered 'I love you' I figured it was in a friendly way, maybe even brotherly. Then in her sleep... when I realized that wasn't what she meant at all... I shouldn't have stayed until morning. I should have left. This was all my fault. And she... she cried. She cried and I should've left her alone. I came on to her just now. This was my fault. I just couldn't let it be.

I looked down towards the ground and was disgusted as I caught sight of my tattoo for Jamia. She hadn't even seen it yet and already I was cheating on her with a minor. A random girl that Gerard just had to keep in touch with! "Goddamnit Gerard!" I mumbled to myself.

I dried myself off and was surprised that I hadn't cried. Emily was sitting on the bed in her towel still, as deep in thought as I had just been. She wasn't crying this time. She looked up and gave me a small smile, neither of us knew what to say. I walked over to the bed and sat down, hugging her into my side. I kissed the top of her head just like I had in the bunk and her eyes closed.

"Come on, let's sleep." I told her, trying to seem happy. She nodded and stood up. I walked over to the door and made sure it was securely locked. I started looking for a pair of pajamas when I heard her towel drop to the floor. I looked up and saw her get under the covers as she was. She turned to look at me and nodded. I didn't notice that I smiled when she did this and walked over in my towel, dropping it and climbing in next to her. She crawled toward me and curled up in my arms, her head against my chest.
She looked up and gave me a small kiss. I returned the kiss and whispered, "Good night."
"Good night Frank." I heard her say before her breathing became slow and steady. I watched her sleep just like I had in the bunk, but eventually my eyelids became heavy and I fell asleep as well.
Sign up to rate and review this story