Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kill All Your Friends

I've realized

by tragicWithACapital_T 3 reviews

author's note, PLEASE READ!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2007-12-11 - 276 words

0Unrated
Hey my lovelies, I've realized quite a few things.


This story has DRASTICALLY changed from what it was originally intended to be, and I was wondering if I could take a poll, ask some questions, and make this story a little less creepy for everyone.


Okay, when I first started writing this I didn't think um... chapter 20 and 22 were going to happen... so we really need to change Emily's age.

I'm thinking somewhere between 15 and 19 and if I have to I'll edit that whole "minor" paragraph to be appropriate. because the age thing is getting ricockulous. (yes, ricockulous, not ridiculous.)


2nd thing, also relating to how this story has drastically changed. Um... yea, my name is Emily and one of the reasons I hadn't updated for like, months at a time was because it was getting awkward to write. Would anyone mind if we changed the name? And can you guys suggest some names please??? Because yea, I don't need to have my friends imagining me making out with Frank Iero. Because I'm honestly writing Emily as a character and NOT as myself.


So please, these are very drastic changes and I need to know if you all wouldn't mind or if I should keep going with the story anyway. And if you're okay with a name change, I need some suggestions.


I'll probably be changing Lisa, Maria, and Amanda's names as well seeing as they are people I know in real life as well and I'm planning on bringing them back ^_^


I'm not asking for reviews because I'm a needy author this time, I'm asking for reviews because I NEED to know.


Thanks.
XoXo
-Em
Sign up to rate and review this story