Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 20

by iluvgee 3 reviews

read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-09 - 337 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20

A few weeks had passed and Mya avoided Gerard…he was trying to contact her but she was having none of it.

Mya had noticed something.

No disturbance in 6 weeks…and by that she meant she hadn’t had a period for 6 weeks.

Why had she only just realised this?

She started to talk to herself like a moron; “I can’t be pregnant! No way! 6 weeks…that’s a bit late…I’ve never been this late before…Oh God!”

Mya started to worry herself…could she actually be pregnant?

Thing is her and Gerard only did it once and they never used a condom…plus one time her and Matt didn’t use one…

“SHIT!” She shouted out loud. If she was pregnant…who was the Dad?!

Mya decided there was only one option…go and get a pregnancy test.

She quickly grabbed her keys and drove to the local shopping market to get one.

---

When she got back Mya quickly ran upstairs to go and find out.

She followed the instructions and had to wait 5 minutes after.

“I can’t believe I’m actually doing this!” She said to herself. “What if I am pregnant? I can’t be I just know I can’t and I’m not! What if I am though…I mean how am I gonna cope…how am I gonna find out who’s the Dad…how will I tell Matt…or Gerard”

Gerard…she couldn’t be! He was already gonna be a Father to someone else’s, Mya didn’t want him to be the babies Dad if she was pregnant…he would obviously choice Irina and his baby over hers.

1 Minute

2 Minutes

Oh God hurry up!

3 Minutes

God this was taking long!

4 Minutes

Nearly there…

5 Minutes

“About time!” Mya said opening her eyes.

She stared at it…

“Oh My God!”


[I realise it's short but y'kno i have uploaded 2 chaps in under half an hour so it makes up for it [Y] R && R]
Sign up to rate and review this story