Categories > TV > Lizzie McGuire > Lizzie McGuire and Seto Kaiba

Meet Seto Kaiba

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Little did Lizzie McGuire know that when the famous CEO Seto Kaiba stepped into her world, she would be swept away...

Category: Lizzie McGuire - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gordo,Kate,Lizzie,Miranda - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-08 - Updated: 2010-08-13 - 360 words

0Unrated
"Whoa."

"Who is that?"


Whispers flew around Hillridge High School like wildfire. This morning a limo had pulled up to the entrance-way and stopped. Its back door opened. A tall boy stepped out of the limo. He had brown hair and piercing blue eyes exactly like frozen ice. He wore black slacks and a long sleeved black shirt, one without buttons. It had a bit of a turtle neck to it as well. The belt had an beveled engraving of KC. The main piece was a large flowing purple colored trenchcoat with pronounced shoulders, wide arms, and long flowing bottom. He also wore a pair of steel cuffs about the forearms. Also included were very high black boots with a slightly raised heel in the back.

"You guys," said a girl, "that's Seto Kaiba! He's really cute."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah!"

Kate Sanders was in shock as she, along with the other girls on the cheerleading squad, stared after the new...hottie.

She knew who he was. There was no one like him.

She had heard that he was Seto Kaiba. He was handsome, but he had a reputation for being cold as ice. And there was no girl around that could melt his frozen heart...

"He's mine," said Kate as she gave her blonde hair a flip. Then she walked over to where Kaiba was standing at his locker.

"Hi," she said.

He turned and looked at her. Then he narrowed his eyes.

"Hey," he said. He put the rest of his stuff back in his locker. Then, after he shut it, Kate made a mistake.

She asked,
"So do you want to go out with me sometime?"

That was it.

Kaiba turned. His hand shot up and grabbed her chin. He pulled her face closer to his.

Suddenly Kate didn't feel so big any more. She whimpered, and his grip tightened.

His blue eyes looked into hers, piercing her very soul...

Then Kaiba spoke. His voice was deep and very commanding.

"Listen, you silly girl," he snapped. "I don't have time to go out on a date with a girl like yourself. Got it?"

She nodded.

"Good," he smirked.
Sign up to rate and review this story