Categories > TV > Lizzie McGuire > Lizzie McGuire and Seto Kaiba

Kaiba meets Lizzie

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

When Kaiba meets Lizzie, the sparks begin to fly! Plus, Kaiba also makes friends with Gordo.

Category: Lizzie McGuire - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gordo,Kate,Lizzie,Miranda - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 714 words

0Unrated
"So you're a cheerleader," Kaiba growled. "Tell me, who are you?"

"Kate Sanders," Kate replied.

"Nice," growled Kaiba.

He is so making me sick right now! Kate thought angrily. Kaiba just smirked at the angry look on her face. Secretly he thought that girls looked very cute when they were mad.

He replied,
"I'm Seto Kaiba, you nitwit."

Kate queried,
"And...?"

Kaiba added,
"The CEO of Kaiba Corporations and top duelist. Don't forget it."

Kate then remarked,
"Yeah I got it. Wait a minute. Top duelist? I recall hearing you lose to...uumm... Yugi Moto a couple of times."

"Who does this girl think she is? Might have to talk her into fearing me," he thought.

He then said,
"I'm sick of you and your smart mouth."

Kate's eyes widened. "What?"

In a quick motion, before she knew what was happening, Kaiba pinned her wrists down to her sides on a nearby wall, pinning her back to it. He moved close to her body, pressing his against hers, feeling the shape of her body.

Kate began to blush hard and squirm.

Kaiba then said, a lustful grin adorning his handsome face,
"You shouldn't move so much. I'll just make you more uncomfortable."

Kate whimpered and bit her lip. Kaiba, seeing this, smiled evilly.

He said,
"Looks like you're afraid of me already."

With that he let her go.

Then he turned to see...her. A blonde-haired girl was walking along to her locker, and stopped beside it.

"Meow," he said. "Who is that?"

Kate replied,
"That's Lizzie McGuire, aka Loosie. She's a total klutz, but everyone loves her just because she's nice. They all like her, except me. I dislike her because she is, in my opinion, a total freak."

Kaiba replied,
"Ooh, she's hot."

Kate stopped and did a double take. "What?"

"She looks beautiful," Kaiba elaborated, then growled amorously. "I like her."

He then turned to Kate and said,
"Later, loser."

Kate was in shock... but only for two seconds.

Then, she snapped,
"Seto Kaiba, you jerk! How dare you?!"

Then she turned on her heel, and, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks, flounced away. Kaiba simply watched her go, and smiled to himself.

He was tired of all those obnoxious, flirty girls who were way too overconfident. He had never liked that kind of girl in the first place; they would always speak their minds before thinking and had too high of an opinion of themselves.

He then headed over to where she was standing at her locker....

*****

Meanwhile, Lizzie reached her locker, and, after trying the combination, tried to get it open. But it wouldn't budge.

Then a hand shot out and punched the locker door open, just above her head. She looked up. A tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes was smiling down at her.

"Uh, thanks," she said.

"No problem," he replied. Then his hand, the one had used to punch open the door, came down to her chin.

"You're looking great today," he purred. Then he stroked her under her chin and walked away.

"Uh, back at you," she said to herself.

"Uh," said the voice of her friend, Miranda Sanchez, "who was that?"

"That's the new guy everybody's been buzzing about," said Lizzie's other friend, David "Gordo" Gordon. "His name's Seto Kaiba. After he introduced himself to me, we chatted for a bit."

"Really?" said Miranda. Gordo nodded.

"I think he has a...crush on me," said Lizzie.

When her friends asked her what she was talking about, she replied,
"Just this morning, when my locker refused to open, he punched it open, then turned to me and told me I looked great. Then he stroked me under the chin.

"See? All signs of a crush."

"Whoa," said Gordo and Miranda.

Then Gordo said, as they headed to class,
"He even told me he also believes that cheerleading is, by nature, evil."

"Really?" said Lizzie.

"Oh yeah. And he also told me he runs a multibillion dollar company; in other words, he's a billionaire. And get this, Lizzie - he even asked about you."

"Me?" asked Lizzie.

"Oh yeah," Gordo replied.

Lizzie furrowed her brow in confusion.

"Why would the Seto Kaiba be interested in me?" she thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story