Categories > TV > Lizzie McGuire > Lizzie McGuire and Seto Kaiba

Matt meets Kaiba

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Lizzie's little brother Matt sounds so interesting to Kaiba when he stays for dinner.

Category: Lizzie McGuire - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Lizzie,Matt - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-12 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 1233 words

0Unrated
When school let out, Kaiba had gotten to Lizzie and asked if he could accompany her home.

Lizzie replied, beaming,
"Sure!"

"Let's go," said Kaiba.

Then while in the limousine on the way to Lizzie's house, it was pretty quiet at first.

Then Kaiba asked,
"Lizzie, what's your family like?"

Lizzie's answer was unexpected. "They're OK."

"Why don't you elaborate, Lizzie?" Kaiba purred, running his hand along her shoulder. He smiled.

Lizzie sighed. Well, I think he's right. I should tell him everything I know about my family, she thought.

She then replied,
"OK, here goes."

"I have parents who, in my opinion, are put on this earth to make me die of embarrassment," she began. "My mom often does things like dropping me off in front of Ethan Craft while calling out, 'Don't forget to bring home those dirty gym clothes again'. But she'd be unbearable if she wasn't such a great mom, of course.

"My dad can be embarrassing too. In fact, he's kind of a world-class champion at it. He has an obsession with collecting baseball cards, and even freely admits that he was president of the Mathlete club when he was in junior high. Plus he's got the geeky yearbook picture to prove it. But, although he can be embarrassing and a bit lame, I wouldn't exchange him for the world. Aside from the being embarrassing and the odd habit of collecting lawn gnomes, my dad is usually an all-around nice guy."

Kaiba nodded.

"Last and most definitely least," Lizzie added, "I have a little brother named Matt. He's a total dweeb 24/7, if you get what I mean. Actually, he's more like a total pest."

"I have a little brother as well," said Kaiba.

Lizzie perked up at this and asked,
"Really? What's his name?"

Kaiba replied,
"Mokuba. He's really cute, but he is a little like your brother when it comes to driving me crazy as well."

Lizzie was in shock. So were her parents when Kaiba asked if he could stay for dinner. Nevertheless they told him he was very welcome. He even pulled out Lizzie's chair for her, and gave a bouquet of flowers to her mom, Jo, which she kindly accepted. Then Matt came home - late, of course. Kaiba turned and studied him. Matt had brown hair, all spiked up, and his brown eyes were full of excitement.

"Hey, guys," said Matt.

"Hey, Matt," the family replied in unison.

Matt took a seat at the table. He looked around, and then he spotted Kaiba.

"And who are you?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, Matt. I'm Seto--Seto Kaiba," said Kaiba. He held out his hand, and Matt took it.

Then after dinner Matt motioned Kaiba over.

He then said,
"Hey Kaiba, my sister can be such a dork sometimes. But at the end of the day, we do have a bond as siblings. Once I went to her school, and everybody there loved me. I even told Lizzie that I didn't see what she had to worry about, or even why she disliked school, with all those people there. I actually liked all of them. They were pretty cool people.

"Especially that Ethan guy..."

Kaiba replied,
"Matt."

The sound of Matt's name caused him to shut his mouth.

Kaiba went on. "Your sister is beautiful, and smart too."

He headed for the door, then stopped as Lizzie walked in.

"Hi," she said.

Kaiba then walked up to her. Then, in an act of gallantry, he took her right hand in his, raised it to his lips and kissed the back of it.

Lizzie was in shock. And, so was Matt. As soon as Kaiba let go of Lizzie's hand, Matt then turned and ran up to his room, then lay down on the bed, thinking.

"How does a guy like Seto Kaiba get all the ladies?" he wondered. "How?"

"How do I do it?" said a voice from the doorway.

Matt looked up and blinked. "Whoa!"

It was Kaiba. And he was smirking.

"K-Kaiba..." said Matt. But that was all he could say.

Smirking still, Kaiba then entered the room. He walked over to Matt's bed and sat down on it next to Matt.

"So you want to know how I get all the ladies, Matt?" he asked.

Matt nodded. He really wanted to know.

"Well," Kaiba began, "it's like this...."

*

It was Saturday afternoon. Lizzie was out in the backyard, lying on her back on the grass, soaking up the sun. (Luckily she had put on some sunscreen beforehand.) She was wearing a white T-shirt, blue shorts and purple sandals. Kaiba, wearing a black turtleneck, black pants, and his white trenchcoat, was sitting beside her, admiring how she looked. In his view, the clothes only enhanced her beauty. He liked how her yellow locks were all curly and springy, and her scent -- probably minty fresh -- was driving him wild.

In the 1860s, especially in the Deep South, looking stunning while wearing a white sundress, white gloves and a white wide-brimmed hat, Lizzie McGuire could've had a lot of gentleman callers. She would've been quite a catch for any young man with eyes (myself included, he thought).

In the 1920s, she could've been made into a great actress, bringing audiences to tears with her performances, and often earn a standing ovation or two. She would be presented with flowers for her dressing room.

In the 1940s, when the bloody awful war known to all as World War II was going on, Lizzie, wearing a white dress, a purple wide-brimmed hat, white gloves and carrying a diamond-studded pocketbook, would've marched into the White House, sat the President himself, Franklin D. Roosevelt, down and gave him what-for. She could've stopped the war earlier. Or -- even better -- kept it going until Germany was nothing more than a bloody parking lot.

"Kaiba?"

Her lilting voice pulled him out of his musings. He blinked and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Sorry, Lizzie," said Kaiba. "I just got lost in my thoughts and musings." For the first time Kaiba looked sheepish. "I do that sometimes."

"It's OK," said Lizzie. She smiled dazzlingly at him and her hazel orbs sparkled with laughter, causing his heart to skip a beat. "I do that quite often myself."

"I've been trying to tell you this for quite some time. You see, you remind me of a dragon."

Lizzie blinked. She would've answered back, but decided to let Kaiba finish what he had to say.

"And not just any dragon, either, but..."--he paused, pulled his Duel Monsters deck out of his pocket, and showed her the card that was on top of the deck--"...a Blue Eyes White Dragon."

Surprised, Lizzie blinked some more. Then after what seemed like hours, she spoke.

"A Blue Eyes White Dragon? Wow. That's... that's kind of cool."

She paused. Kaiba waited for her to speak some more as he slipped his deck back into his pocket.

"Thanks, Kaiba."

Then, with a boldness she never knew she actually had (until now), she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. Kaiba groaned, as he wasn't expecting the taste of her mouth to be so delicious -- strawberries, probably. But he wasn't complaining.

Finally, Lizzie pulled back for air. All she could find to say, however, was,
"Kaiba, how..?"

He smirked and took hold of her hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story