Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who Put The Words In Your Head?

Chapter Two

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

"Justin, go to bed."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 228 words

0Unrated

Jason stood from his bed and crept down the hallway toward the bathroom. He stopped next to the basement door, hearing voices. He opened the door and peered into the darkness. A dull light was emitting from one of the rooms.

He stepped carefully down the stairs, holding onto the banister and sliding his way down the basement wall.

“…can’t save him. He’s too far gone, Mikey,” Gerard was saying, his voice a hushed whisper.

Justin inched closer to the door, peeking in. The lamp beside the bed was on, and Mikey was sat with his back to the door, flipping through a worn notebook. Gerard sat facing Justin, his back against the headboard. Frank was sleeping, half in his lap, his legs curled to his chest on the comforter. Gerard glanced up, and Justin didn’t move fast enough to duck his head in.

“Justin,” Gerard said.

Justin froze.

“Justin, go to bed,” Gerard said softly. He looked down at the sleeping boy, twirling Frank’s hair around his fingers.

Frank yawned and pushed a fist gently into Gerard’s stomach as he sat up. Gerard kissed his lips gently and patted his hair when he leaned his head on his chest, closing his eyes again.

Gerard looked back up at Justin as Frank fell back asleep.

“Go to bed,” he repeated.

And Justin did.
Sign up to rate and review this story