Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My number one customer

Chapter 6

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

go away Gerard!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2007-12-12 - 973 words

0Unrated
I sighed and quickly got out of the backseat of the car when Gerard parked it up the driveway.

“Am I suppose to come too?” he asked looking anxious.

“Duh!” I said and ran to the front door and started knocking frantically.

In no time Gerard was behind me, “This is so embarrassing” he muttered.

I quietly giggled. It is, I mean who sees a chic in lingerie and a dude in his pants outside their home? I knocked the door again and finally Jane opened the door sullenly.

When she saw us her face looked outraged.

“Do you mind?” I asked.

She didn’t moved as her brain tried to progress.

I moved her out of my way and walked in the house with Gerard close behind me.

“What in the world?!” Jane yelled, “What is this? Why are you guys… half naked?! Where did you guys go without me?!” she walked with big steps in front of me.

I shuffled and put my weight on my left foot and crossed my arms, “Well we went to the park cause Gerard wanted to stop me doing my business and things got heavy and we stripped down our clothes and continues it in my car. After our session we saw that some dude took our clothes from the park. End of story” I explained.

“Things got heavy? As in… he’s your customer?!” her face was red from anger.

I shook my head, “No, just was an accident. Why do you care so much?” I asked.

“Rylee, I liked him! I told you that! And now you just went ahead and fucked him because of me?”

“Trust me, I didn’t plan it and plus I had his consent” I pointed at
Gerard.

Jane looked at him, “It’s true?”

“Uh… you liked me?” he looked nervous.

“Yes! That’s why I invited you to my house!”

“Oh, I thought you wanted me to talk to Rylee”

She groaned, “Ok we can start over. Hi I’m Jane and I like you”

“Ok… I’m Gerard and I think we should stay as friends” he replied.

“Really so you like Rylee coz she fucked you? That’s fine” she said with anger in her voice and walked to the living room.

“Shit, I broke her heart” Gerard mumbled.

“Not much as I did” I shrugged my shoulders and went to my room. I picked out some huge shirt that I never wear and came out and chucked the shirt to him. “Take it”

He slipped it on.

I pushed him to the front door. “Now go home and don’t come back” I commanded him.

He turned me to with a bewildered face. “What?”

“I don’t wanna see you again. Now go back to your um… normal life. Bye” I opened the door and shoved him outside.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Great now I have to apologize to Jane.







I did apologize to Jane and she kinda did forgive me but she still has the grudge against me. Which is ok. For now. I feel guilty for kicking Gerard out of the house but… I kinda wasn’t thinking straight at that time. I sighed and dropped my dishes in the sink. It was the next day and I was bored. I could go out and fuck but I cant be bothered. I looked up at the wall as I had an idea. I could go shopping! I checked the time, it was pretty early but the shops would be open. I quickly changed in to jeans and shirt and grabbed what I needed. I made sure that I locked the door because I had a problem where I don’t lock things when I leave. I smiled at the door and jumped in my car. I turned to back my car out of the driveway but I screamed in fright.

“Wha-what?” Gerard mumbled as he sat up from the car’s back seat and looked around with his half open eyes.

I felt my heart beat which was beating rapidly. “You idiot!” I yelled at him.

He rubbed his eyes, “Oh hey Rylee. What are you doing here?”

I raised an eyebrow, “This is my car you dumb fuck! What are you doing here?”

He stood still for a moment, “Oh yeah. I didn’t want to wait for a taxi to arrive so I thought I’d crash into your car for the night”

I rubbed my temple with my fingers, “Ok, I’ll call the taxi for you”

“No, no thank you” he smiled.

“Why?”

“Because now that you’re here, I don’t need to go home”

I sighed. “Well I think you should go home”

“Well I think we should talk serious now” he looked at me grimly.

I rolled my eyes, “Gerard, go home”

“Come on, I want to help you”

“Yes, yes, yes. I understand, but I have my life under control”

“Please?” he begged.

“Bitch” I muttered.

“I’m your bitch” he smirked.

“Right. So why do you want to help me?”

“Because… I like you and you need help. Actually I’m think of helping all the prostitutes!” he raised his hands.

“Well go help one that needs help”

“And you are one”

I sighed again. He was not gonna leave me alone, the stupid mother fucker. “Fine, do what you want”

“Ok” he rubbed his hands together.

“Anyways, I’m going shopping” I said and backed out of the driveway.

“Ooh, and I’ll come with you”

“Great. that’s nice” I rolled my eyes.

“I know! I’m so nice!” he jumped.

God help me.
















Um... please tell me what you think... coz i just ran out of ideas for thsi one!
need ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plzzzz!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story