Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My number one customer

Chapter 5

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Ooooh Grerad never knew you could turn me on IN THE PARK!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-10 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 1793 words

0Unrated
I somehow surprisingly woke up early in the morning when Jane was getting ready for work. I stretched in the kitchen in front of her as she waited for her coffee to be filled up by the coffee machine. I opened my eyes and remembered the piece of paper that had Gerard’s number on it and I ran to my room and grabbed the paper. I had one last look at it before I threw it in the bin.

“What was that?” Jane asked looking curious as ever.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Nothing” I went to the bathroom.


I spent my day eating ice cream and other junk as I watched some romantic movies that was on TV. I felt free but restless. Weird huh? And I’m not going to lie. I did think about Gerard. But every time I did think of him, I used my secret weapon which was my Ipod. It’s proven scientifically that you’re stress free when you listen to music.




Hours past and it was evening again and Jane hasn’t come home back yet which was unusual but I actually for once didn’t mind. I gasped as I saw an advertisement on some perfumes that I was dying to buy. I calculated the total with my head, yes I’m good at math, and the total came up to about 300 dollars. I smiled and I got up and when to my room and chose the perfect sexy lingerie to wear with my mini light blue denim skirt and gray shirt that had an image of Elmo with ‘Elmo groupie’ written underneath it. I decided that I should go and pick up a couple of guys and fuck them. I smiled at the thought. I grabbed my car keys and handbag and opened the front door and headed out. I stopped at the driveway to see Jane’s car drive into the drive way.

I sighed, finally!

But then I was traumatized that not only Jane got out of the car but Gerard got out too from the passenger seat. My mouth was left hung open. How did he get here? How did he meet up with Jane?

Jane grinned at me and pulled Gerard by his hand into the house with a quick ‘hi’. What was her problem? She didn’t even ask me where I was going. Or didn’t invite me in like she use to. I shook my head and walked to my car.

“Wait”

I turned to see Gerard walking out the front door, “Yea, just one sec” he told Jane who was somewhere in that house.

I guess she was irritating him. I smiled at the thought.

He walked to me and leaned on my shiny car. “Why don’t you come inside?”

Hey isn’t that Jane’s line? Sorry sarcasm. I shrugged my shoulders, “I’m busy. So how did you meet Jane?” I looked at him with crossed arms.

He took the time to reply I guess from taking in my image. Yes I do look pretty. I’m not like those girls that think they’re not pretty enough. But me, I know when I’m pretty and I’m pretty now because my face is packed with make up.

“Erm…” he looked down. “She somehow got my number”

I slammed my hand against the hood of my car which made Gerard jump a kilometer up, “That bitch!”

He chuckled, “No need to fight over me” he slightly blushed.

I looked up at him, “Oh, I’m not fighting over you. She found your number from the bin”

“You mean you chucked the paper in the bin?” he looked at me wide eyed.

I nodded, “I decided that I shouldn’t call you” I shrugged my shoulder.

“Oh” he looked down.

“Anyway, I better go” I walked round to the driver’s door.

“Please Rylee, you gotta rescue me! Jane is sucking my head off!” he pleaded.

“Oh come on, it’s not that bad. Besides, she’ll be soon sucking your dick off” I smirked.

“Oh shit!” he looked scared. “Rylee, take me with you!”

I smiled at the idea. Jane will be left alone, looking surprised. I smirked. I could have Gerard all to myself. I shook my head. No I wont! “Fine” I simply said and sat on the driver seat.

Gerard jumped and ran into the passenger seat, “Hurry go!”

I chuckled and started up the car and backed out of the driveway.






After 15 minutes of driving I didn’t know where to go. I parked my car on the side of the road and faced Gerard who looked confused.

“Where am I taking you?” I asked.

“Well where were you going to go?” he asked.

“Out to fuck” I replied.

“Oh…” he looked outside, thinking. He turned back to me, “How about you and I go somewhere quiet”

“Why?”

“I think we should hang out” he shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed, “Fine, I’m taking you to a nearby park”

He nodded.





I parked my car next to the park and got out of the car. Gerard was already out and was observing the place.

I followed him to a picnic table and we both sat beside each other.
We looked at our surroundings for a few moments before I broke the peaceful silence.

“So what are you doing around here?” I asked.

“Well I’m thinking of living around here. I’m just trying to get use to the area” he explained. His hazel eyes weren’t hazel anymore maybe because of the darkness.

I nodded, “Well it’s a nice place here”

He nodded.

There was another moment silence.

He laid his hand on mine.

I looked at him questioningly.

“You know what I think? I think that you should work for me” he said.

I raised an eyebrow, “Huh?”

“I mean, you can… work along with our manager and organized shit for us”

“That just came from the top of your head, right?”

He shook his head and chuckled, “Ok, maybe. But last night I was thinking. It’s a great idea!”

I shook my head with a sigh, “But you’re not touring right now, there’s no use for me”


“That’s where I come in” he smiled confidently.

I gave him a face, “And where do you come in?”

“I can support you with everything you need”

I scratched my head. “Um… I think I can support myself”

“C’mon, at least let me help you” he smiled.

“Sure you can. You can be my regular customer”

“Fine if you want me to” he raised his leg over the seat to the other
side so that each feet was on either side of the seat. His body faced me. “I can be your one and only customer” he used his husky voice.

I bit my lip as I smirked, “Well it depends”

“Depends on what?” he slid closer to me until his legs was either side of me. I felt his companion hard against my hip.

“Depending on how much you pay me” I replied, ignoring the fact that he
was horny.

His smile was faded from his face and he looked down at his hands on his lap.

I really did hate him. He turned me on max and there is no way that he can turn his back on me now. I lifted his face up with my fingers to face me.

He looked troubled. I guess he wanted me to leave this business really badly.

I didn’t care I leaned in and linked my lips with his. I licked his lips and gained entrance to his mouth. He let me explore his mouth before our tongues wrestled.

He pulled my leg over to the other side of the seat and pulled me on top of his lap without pausing. He stroked my back as I ran my fingers through his hair. His kiss pulled me into an enchanted place where time or place didn’t exist. Suddenly his lips left mine and I realized that I was out of breath and started breathing rapidly. I opened my eyes to see his dark hazel ones looking sincere.

“I want you” he panted.

“I want you too” I moaned.

He lips crashed back on mine and we tried to take our clothes off at the same time. In no time we were in our under garments well except for Gerard who still had his jeans on.
His lips trailed down to my neck and sucked the hollow part of my neck as I let out a moan. His lips left my body and he looked around.

“Let’s continue in the car I don’t want no paparazzi” he panted and
carried me into the back seat of my car.

I lied on the back seat and Gerard partly sat on my thighs.

“Wow, cute outfit” he examined my lingerie.

“Thanks, I wore it especially for you” I smirked.

“Really? How did you know that I was going to get into your pants?” asked with a confused expression.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him on top of me and started making out with him.





“You expect me to run to the park to get our clothes? I don’t think so” I crossed my arms. I was back in my lingerie but no clothes because it was outside scattered around the picnic table.

“So what are you going to…” he stopped talking and looked outside the car window.

I turned to look too and saw a middle aged man with his dog. He looked at the clothes then looked around the park. He shook his head and picked up the clothing and walked away.

I scoffed, “What? He just went off with our clothes!”

“With my $300 Calvin Klein shirt!” Gerard had a disbelief look on his face.

“How rude” I crossed my arms and frowned.

“What am I gonna do without my shirt?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “Don’t know, now drive me home” I demanded.

“What?” Gerard turned to me.

“I said drive me home” I repeated my command.

“Um… nuh-uh” he shook his head.

“Gerard, you haven’t seen a chic drive a car in her bras and panties right?”

“No I haven’t” he said.

“Then lets keep it that way so drive”
He sighed and climbed to the driver seat and started the car. “What is Jane gonna say about this?”

“Don’t know, don’t care” I replied.

Great, this had to be the perfect time to be left cold in my bra and panties! Perfect!












WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!
so now please pretty please REVIEW!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story