Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Joe's True Love

Chapter 1

by berryterry 0 reviews

Joe always struck out when it came to romance, that is until he falls in love with someone unexpected.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-12 - Updated: 2007-12-13 - 235 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Joe's Story

Joe Trohman, the lead guitarist of Fall Out Boy, always considered himself to be a pretty lucky guy in most cases. He always had many friends and a close-knit family and is part of one of the biggest bands in musical history. However, despite all the fiends, family, fame, and fortune, there is still one aspect of his life which he considers unlucky. That is is love-life.


Joe has "struck-out" with girls for as long as he could remember. For instance, when Joe was five years old, there was this girl Elaine Krause who was the prettiest girl on the playground. All the little boys were "in love" with her, including Joe. One day, as Elaine climbed the monkey bars, Joe got the courage to approach her and innocently asked "Will you be my girlfriend?" Elaine promptly replied "No!" Joe quietly returned to his spot in the corner of the playground, where he was playing with sticks in a patch of mud. But just as he was about to sit down, another little boy came up to the freckled little girl and made the same request as Joe. To Joe's surprise and disappointment, Elaine responded "Yes!" Joe didn't understand why she chose the other boy over him. He just stood there, watched her play for a moment, then sat down in the mud and hung his little head in shame and embarrassment.

Sign up to rate and review this story