Categories > Original > Romance > True Love

After The Punch (CHAPTER 8)

by rogue77 0 reviews

In The Common Room.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-18 - Updated: 2006-01-19 - 525 words

0Unrated
Hermione returned to the common room later that night. "How's Tom?" Harry asked honestly concerned. "As if you care. How could you hit him like that?" Hermione asked furiously. "I just got so mad seeing you two kiss, that I lost it. I'm sorry Hermione. So is he o.k.?" Harry asked once more. "Yeah, Madam Pomfrey worked her magic on him and made his nose as good as new again." Hermione said glad for magic. "Good. I'll apoligize later to him, o.k.?" Harry said. "O.k. Well good night." Said Hermione tiredly. "Wait. I want to show you something." Harry said smiling. "Now?" Asked Hermione confused as to what Harry could possibly want to show her at this hour. "Yeah, come on." Harry grabbed his invisability cloak, Hermione's hand, and headed for the Astronomy tower. It was a beautiful night. The air was warm and pleasant. All the stars were out and bright. There was a gorgeous full moon. The atmosphere was perfect. "This is a beautiful night, Harry." Said Hermione admiring the night sky. "I know. It's perfect. That's why I wanted you to see it." Harry said smiling. "Harry, ever since today when you punched Tom, I've been thinking. You must really like me to get that jealous." Hermione said smiling slightly. "Hermione, I don't like you." "What? But I thought you said ..." "I love you." Harry blirted out. "Oh, Harry. I don't know what to say." Hermione said in shock. "You don't have to say anything . I just wanted to tell you how I felt." Harry said smiling because he had finally gotten that off his chest. "Well, I'm sorry. This is all new to me. I still haven't fully processed the fact that you like me." Hermione replied truthfully. "It's o.k. I understand how you feel. It's still a little weird to me too." Harry said. "Yeah." Hermione agreed. "You won't believe what I saw today." Harry said almost forgetting what he saw. "What?" Hermione asked curiously. "Malfoy and Ginny kissing." Harry said with a little laugh remembering seeing them kissing. "What! Is she crazy?" Hermione shouted in outrage and disbelief. "They seemed to enjoy it. But that's not all, I saw Ron and Lavender Brown kissing too." "Well, I knew that was bound to happen. Draco and Ginny is unexpected though." Hermione said still in shock. Harry just smiled at Hermione. "What?" "You look so cute when you're confused and in shock." That made Hermione feel a little uncomfortable. "I just want you to know, I'll wait for you. As long as it takes." That made Hermione feel even more uncomfortable. She quickly changed the subject. "So did you tell Ron that you like me?" "Yeah, he's fine with it." "Why?" Hermione said confused once more. "He said that he thinks of you as an annoying sister." Harry said with a laugh. "Oh, really. Well, he's like the annoying brother I never had." Hermione replied honestly. They laughed together. Hermione had a great laugh. Harry and Hermione left the Astronomy tower under the invisibility cloak. Harry enjoyed being so close to her. It was the perfect night.
Sign up to rate and review this story