Categories > Original > Romance > True Love

Harry Fights For Hermione (CHAPTER 9)

by rogue77 0 reviews

A Favor Is Asked

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-19 - Updated: 2006-01-20 - 402 words

0Unrated
Other than punching Tom and feeling guilty about it, Harry's christmas was relatively pleasant. Harry got a new sweater from Mrs. Weasley and a whole bunch of chocolate frogs from Ron. Hermione got him new p.j.'s and a "Guide To Passing The O.W.L.'s", which Harry found useful. He got Ron new Quidditch gear and Hermione a dozen roses to show his affection for her. Hermione just blushed and smiled. Before he knew it, it was a new year. Harry had never made a New Year's Revolution before because he thought it was a stupid muggle tradition. This year he made an exception and decided that his New Year's Revolution was to win over Hermione's heart. Ron had suggested to devise a plan to break Tom and Hermione apart, but Harry refused. He had decided to win over Hermione fair and square. Everyday Harry fell more and more in love with Hermione. It killed him to see her with another guy. It hurt him even more that she didn't return his feelings. He wasn't going to let that get him down. Every time he saw Tom and Hermione holding hands or kissing, it made him sick to his stomach. He had apoligized to Tom like he said he would and Tom said "No hard feelings." "Hey Ginny." Harry said to Ron's little sister. "Hey Harry. What's up?" Ginny asked. "Nothing much. By any chance did Hermione tell you about me?" Harry asked curiously. "Yeah, she's my best friend remember. We talk about everything." Said Ginny. "Does she talk about me?" Harry asked hoping she did. "Yes. She feels terrible that you like her and she doesn't feel the same way." Ginny said. "Oh. Anything else?" Harry asked hopefully. "Yeah, she told me you punched Tom in the face." Ginny began to laugh. "I would have loved to see that. Imagine a 6th year making a 7th year bleed." Ginny said continuing to laugh and smile. "Do me a favor. Tell Hermione not to worry about me." Harry said seriously. "O.K." Ginny understood. "And tell her that I'll still wait for her." Harry said still seriously. "Alright Harry. I'll tell her. Between you and me, I want you and Hermione together. Hermione just needs more time to see what she has in you." Ginny said honestly. "Thanks, now I have two Weasleys' on my side." Ginny just smirked.
Sign up to rate and review this story