Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Atlanta's Sister

Prologue

by Dalnora 0 reviews

the prologue

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-16 - 205 words

0Unrated
Basha took a seat on the airplane. It was strange for her, she had never flown before. She was traveling from Yellowknife(Northwest Territories, Canada) to Athenes to vist her little sister, Atlanta. Basha was 16, 10 months older than her sister. Basha had a pretty red bobcut and deep emerald eyes. She took out her mirror. She wore black eye shadow, black eyeliner and maskara and red lipskick. She had on black leggings, a green plaid skirt, black suade boots and a brown jacket lined with faux fur. She was sitting alone, which suited her well. She wasn't anti-social, accually she was very outgoing, but she was suspitious of strangers.
"Excuse me, stewardess, could I have pretzels and some water?" She looked at Basha like she was a fatty.
"I'm sorry, but you have to wait until we're in air first."
Basha rolled her eyes.
"Whatever, hun. Just get me something to drink and eat."
The stewardess looked pretty pissed. She didn't say anything, just left.
Basha got out her iPod Touch and put in the headphones. She put it on her 'everything' playlist. 'Crank that' by Soulja Boi Tellem came on. She closed her eyes, leaned back and waited for the plane to take off.
Sign up to rate and review this story