Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

3 / If You Find You've Fallen, And All Your Grace Is Gone, Just Scream For Me And I'll Be What You're Falling On

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

Frank’s shirt was slick to his stomach, his pale skin visible through the white material. He was almost as pale as Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 491 words

0Unrated
Title from "Falling On" - Finger Eleven

“Well, shit,” Frank thought.
He slammed his glass down on the counter, startling a few of the drunks near him. The bartender glared.

He hissed, baring his fangs, and stormed from the bar.

It was raining outside. The sidewalk was rough and damp under his paws. He growled at the empty street, delirious. He shook his fur out and padded down the dark alleyways that made up this part of town, sniffing the junk piled behind the grungy apartments.

“Adam died ‘cause of me… how many people have I killed? Adam, Cody, my fucking mother, I killed Gerard twice… killed Sarah and every fucking person I ever fucking drank from… He was right, if I wasn’t so stupid and stubborn… I fucking killed everyone… It’s ‘cause of me,” Frank seethed to himself.

Frank’s sight was blurring. His head was pounding and he couldn’t feel his legs.

He stumbled and tripped, falling forward with his hands splayed in front of him. His hair was all in his face so he couldn’t see.

Footsteps approached him from behind.

“Frank, I am /serious/. It wasn’t your fault,” Gerard said, picking up the man from the grimy cement, then added, “you fucking drunk.”

Frank’s shirt was slick to his stomach, his pale skin visible through the white material. He was almost as pale as Gerard. He was skinny, bony and unhealthy. His teeth hadn’t completely re-grown yet, and he found it hard to feed. He usually used a syringe, anyways.

Gerard’s hair dripped water, the rest dribbling over his mouth. It was beginning to pour. He shivered and carried Frank from the alley. His breath caught in his chest for a moment and he shook his head, closing his eyes for a second. They were on Mikey’s balcony.

Gerard set Frank on the chair and fingered the pack of cigarettes in his back pocket lightly. He really needed to stop smoking.

Morning came and Mikey burst out onto the deck when the building next to theirs exploded suddenly, crumbling into pieces. Gerard and Frank, however, didn’t even flinch. Mostly because Frank was still unconscious, though.

“Not again…,” he mumbled. “The third time this week. What do you think is going on?”

“It’s just human affairs. They’re warring again. I’m not sure if they’ll be able to pull out of it this time…,” Gerard said, sitting down on the chair next to Frank’s and giving in, lighting another cigarette.

Mikey sighed and stared out at the dust-spewing rubble that was once another apartment building.

“Get back inside, Mikey. Its fine…,” Gerard said, crossing his legs at his ankles and leaning back, watching the rain pour down on the police and rescue teams arriving.

The sirens echoed around the city, flashing lights and flames lighting up the street even in the light of morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story