Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

2 / ‘Cause Everything Inside It Never Comes Out Right, And When I See You Cry It Makes Me Want To Die

by frankxgerard 6 reviews

Gerard’s eyes flickered red instantly and he licked his lips.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-12-12 - Updated: 2007-12-12 - 417 words

1Exciting
Title from "Sorry" - Buckcherry

Frank watched Gerard smoking on the balcony from the bed. Gerard thought he hated him. Of course Frank didn’t hate him, but he couldn’t talk to him either. He was tempted to try and watch some stupid TV soap opera and see what they would do in a situation like this. It could happen.
He got up determinedly and walked into the kitchen, and Gerard’s head snapped up, hearing him. He smiled to himself. Gerard always rose to the bait.

There was a rack of knives on the counter and he picked up the longest, flicking his thumb over the blade.

Gerard eyed him, alert and muscles ready to transport him immediately to Frank’s side.

Frank slid his finger down the blade, the blood leaking onto the floor with quiet dripping noises.
And Gerard snapped. He was instantaneously in front of Frank, a few feet away. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

Frank’s breath was shaky. He answered, “Stop trying to lie to yourself, Gerard. You know I can’t live without you, and stop telling yourself you don’t want this.”

Frank clamped his fist around the knife and pulled it down, blood spilling onto the floor and his clothing. He didn’t flinch.

Gerard’s eyes flickered red instantly and he licked his lips. Frank squeezed his hand and more red splattered to the floor.

It could have been hours that they stood there, Gerard’s gaze fixed to the liquid gushing from Frank’s wound, but he finally snapped out of it, shaking his head. “Don’t be an idiot…”

He grabbed Frank’s wrist and pulled him to the sink, wrapping a towel around it. It was soon soaked bright red as well.

“You’re too fucking stubborn, Gerard.” Frank’s voice was cold. He glared at Gerard.

“Frank, look at me,” Gerard said, taking Frank’s face in his hands. “I love you. I love you more than anything, okay? It’s not that I don’t want you back. I want you more than you can know, but please, don’t make me hurt you again. I don’t want to hurt you.”

Frank swallowed, nodding. “Just promise you won’t leave me like this forever.”

Gerard took a deep breath. “I…” He bit his lip. “I won’t. Just give me time.”

Frank scrunched his nose and nodded again. He frowned.

And punched Gerard in the mouth.
Sign up to rate and review this story