Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

1 / I Need To Calculate What Creates My Own Madness

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

Frank didn’t question, he didn’t get angry, he just watched. It was kind of amusing, Gerard’s struggle to find an appropriate facial expression.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2008-01-03 - 1084 words

0Unrated
This should explain alot.

------------------------------------

Title from "Getting Away With Murder" - Papa Roach

Frank like the quiet sometimes, when Gerard would just sit outside and watch him. He could catch glimpses of his reflection, standing or sitting outside, maybe smoking a cigarette, staring up at the neverending sky, or sitting with his forehead pressed to his knees, fisting his hands in the fabric of his jacket.

“So how much did you lie to me about, for real?” He had been avoiding the question for as long as possible, but it eventually creeped up on him, of course. Gerard bristled.

“Not much?” he tried, taking up the usual crooked smile he would when obviously hiding something. Frank shook his head. “Okay, a lot…”
Frank sat on a barstool, crossing his arms over his chest. “Please continue.”

And Gerard did. He let loose everything: “Aiden is at least twice my age. He was raised by one of the strictest, reserved packs in history, as was his brother, Riley. You know how I told you about the “plague” that killed all the vampires? Well, Aiden made it. It was in the Middle Ages, but he created a sort of disease that only vampires were affected by. It sort of twisted their DNA until they were basically allergic to blood, and made all the blood in their body react negatively against each other. Since vampires have so many different types of blood in them at a time, it was fatal, you see? The only reason me and Mikey survived was because Aiden kept us locked up in some containment center for the whole time he was releasing the disease.

“He hated us. Well, not just us, all vampires. But we knew him for a while before he decided to turn against everyone. He and Riley separated from their family, taking a few of the devoted servants and “followers” with them. They formed their little sort of werewolf mafia. They were friends of the vampire training institution me and Mikey were sent to, but Aiden was getting irritated. Vampires have always been stronger than werewolves, maybe not by a lot, but they are. He became more and more aware of the fact. So, this is the part where Aiden starts being more of a crazy, power-desperate, serial killer than a normal bad guy, yeah? He just figured that if he killed all of us, he could be the leader. He’s insane. The disease killed all of them. Every single one. The particles pretty much faded away after fifty years, so he let us out. He sold Mikey to that man I told you about before, who was one of his families contacts. But he was human, like I said. I think the disease re-spawned, though. Which is why we were so messed up a while back. Why we had to go to New York. It was screwing us up, so now I guess I can die. Somehow.”

Gerard paused, taking a deep breath and looked straight at Frank, wringing his hands in his lap.
“And this is the part where I was awful to you for no reason. I completely fucked everything up when I could have stopped it. And this is the part where I essentially killed you. You know when your dad called and got us shot at the graveyard? Well, he was sort of in league with Aiden. But he didn’t know it. He really didn’t, so don’t go and try and murder him. Aiden found you through him and decided, since he hadn’t tortured me enough by killing everyone, that he’d go and hurt the one person he knew I cared most about. So, he found you when you were drunk. That’s why I left. I knew he was going to do that. He told me before he’d done it, and when I’d finally cleared my head enough to come back, he’d already got to you. And you know, they put a bomb inside you… So… Yeah. You know that part… I… Uh.”

And Frank almost broke at the sight of Gerard looking so human and vulnerable. The older man took another breath and continued.

“Riley isn’t as much into this as his brother is. He’s sort of a forced accessory to it. He’ll do anything for his brother, though. He’s like obsessed. And he’s strong. He’s one of the strongest. That’s why he’s so dangerous. When you found me at that hotel and shot me in the face, which by the way I have no idea why you couldn’t just kill me by pushing me off a bridge, Riley and Aiden were trying to get into Justin’s place. The government has known about werewolves for a while. They don’t know that they’re werewolves, but they know that the people involved kill without leaving behind any traces of evidence. All of us do. So, they basically think werewolves are a bunch of delusional murderers with amazing cover-up skills.

“The agency that specialized, well it thought it would if it ever caught anything, in dealing with the so-called “supernatural”, captured the two. They’d had Adam prisoner at the time, so they got him as well. That’s the place where they apparently took you as well. I didn’t know they’d still remember you from those incidents back in Jersey. But apparently they did. You were dead. Completely and totally dead, but they reanimated you. I don’t know how, but I don’t think they could have done it to a human. Uhh, well, you know that Adam got you out of there, so… And Aiden took over the whole lab and that’s how he injected you with the stuff that made you “human” for a decade. They figured that if they dropped you in some big city and left you there, you’d start a new life and forget everything, therefore not being a problem to them. You’d destroy the world in the end without anyone to try and stop you. They’d kill me and everyone else who would even think to help you.”

Frank didn’t question, he didn’t get angry, he just watched. It was kind of amusing, Gerard’s struggle to find an appropriate facial expression.

He still hadn’t talked to Gerard when he went outside the window for the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story