Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

Absantminded Mr. Wentz

by GossipGirl 1 review

Sex and the city for the younger set.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 410 words

0Unrated
And there amung the crowd of frozen New Yorkers, Pete Wentz just walked into a little peice of crap that sells over-priced and shitty coffee that we like to call Starbucks. But there's something missing: there's no Ashlee Simpson with him. Why is that, I- well, hehe, not I- YOU wonder? Well, Miss Simpson who thought she was going to be Mrs. Wentz last night is probably home crying her eyes out. No, no, no! Pete's not that bad in bed, sillies! He just took her to a fancy restraunt last night where as he normally would have settled for something like Nobu. Either he's just a man or extremially stingy, I can't decide, but either way Ashlee immeadentally expected proposal from him, right? Who wouldn't? You thought wrong. They enjoyed a nice, paparazzi free dinner . . .


Once again you thought, wrong right? Because they didn't. I was there. Nope, no pictures because I didn't want one of my dearly talked about solicates finding out about me when I snapped a picture of them together... And maybe her, too? Yeah, she'd give me a taste of my own medicine when she found out who the hell I was. You could tell Ashlee was overly happy, more than usual, when Pete got up. Nope, turns out he wasn't getting down on one knee. He was going to pay. By now she was getting desperate when he took her home- with no sign of a flashy rock anywhere.

Guess he just felt like being generous for once?

But anyways, almost immeadeatley fans start screaming about how their his number one fan and how hot he his and how they- You get the picture. What was he thinking just waltzing right into a Starbucks where he knows every emo, prep, collage student, and their grandmother drinks their coffee (don't ask me why, you know I hate Starbucks). Then Mr. Wentz just leaves with a very balse look on his face. Why would he do that? Didn't he know that fans- or rather people who just hear FOB's songs on the radio- were gonna freak? Maybe he's more absantminded than we orignally thought. He has a right- he is a rockstar and the drugs do come easy since their favorite drug-dealer is on speed dail.

Oh yeah, wish him luck when he gets back. You know what they say: hell hath no fire like a woman's fury.



You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl
Sign up to rate and review this story