Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A nasty, guilty pleasure.

Give In Or Give Up

by GossipGirl 1 review

Aclohol numbs pain and promiciousity is glamorized.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 547 words

0Unrated
I could be middleclass.

I could be anywhere.

I could be Pete Wentz.

I could be Paris Hilton.

I could be Oprah.

I could have no teeth.

I could have a natural 4.0

I could have a natural huge bust

I could have natural blonde hair

I could be a boy.

I could be a girl.

Or I could have none of those.

I'm not going to tell you who I am because if I did, you would be disgusted and frankly it dosen't matter who I am because you'll never know. Stop sending in questions asking who I am, I'm not going to answer you, New York City.

But enough of that, I know you're just dying to hear the latest Gossip.

~~

A bleary-eyed Daisy Scott rubbed her eyes. It was eight in the morning and her phone was vibrating on the nightstand. Groaning and lifting her head, she grabbed the phone, seeing GG flash across the screen. Gossip Girl. Since when did she send messages at eight?

Well Miss Scott nearly shit her pants when she realized it was a Pete Wentz sighting. Instead of her getting totally pissed off and going into a fit of rage, when she realized /he/, according to the pictures, of course, was walking straight into the coffee shop that she used to work at. Jumping up from her bed in a matter of seconds her natural blonde waves were sent all over the place as she moved like lightening to the computer. Nagivating her way through cyber space to Gossip Girl's homepage, there Pete Wentz was. Even the queen of Gossip didn't seem to notice that he was heading straight into his former flame's old job and then just leaving.

Odd. She thought as she read the entire paragraph about one of the most gossiped about person.

Person. He was no person. He was a monster.

He used her.

What a low-life.

Well... You wouldn't think that now, but Pete Wentz was a very shallow man and to think that he was dating Asslee Simpson just burned Daisy's ass.

She wanted him back, but not for that reason.

She wanted him back for the fame.

For the money.

Now that he wasn't there, she had nothing.

She wasn't talked about, the spotlight was not on her. Gossip Girl and other Gossip sites didn't care about her when Pete showed up to some event with blonde arm candy.

She wanted to be hated by every teenie in America.

She wanted to be the girl that girls wanted to be.

This was not about him.

She could care less about the fag that she once concidered her boyfriend, she cared about his money and what she looked like. And nothing angers a girl more than to know that she's missing what she could have had, given up to someone stupider and uglier than what she was.

And there's another thing more important than that: she could go marry and rich Jew that made what Pete made in a year daily and still not be happy.

All Daisy Isabella Scott wanted was THE FAME.

She wanted to wipe that look that Ashlee gets when her and Fag pose for pictures and instead put it on her face. It's where it should belong, right?
Sign up to rate and review this story