Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll scream your name until my lungs bleed

And the skies never so blue

by thnks4thmmrs03 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 727 words

0Unrated
It felt as though somebody stabbed me straight in the heart.

‘It’s not like he was committed to me or anything.’ I had to think to myself. I walked down the hall towards him and he looked over straight at me and had to do a double take. When he noticed it was me, he immediately let go of the girl’s hand. I stopped right where I was and let out a small smile. He ran up to me and hugged me right away. I noticed the girl give me a death glare.

“Hi, Pete. Long time no see.” I said as I let go. My heart began to flutter even though he’s with another girl.
“Katie…you look….wow…hi” He stuttered. I just smiled at him and turned to the girl.
“Hi, I’m Katie. I’m a friend of the guys, also Pete’s roommate.” I extended my hand out to her and she shook it. I just smiled.
“Hi. I’m Jenn. I’ve heard so much about you, good things though.” She said.
“Well that’s good. The guys know if they said anything bad, I’d kick their ass.” I said as we both laughed. She seemed nice which killed me inside.
“So…ya.” I said feeling an awkward silence.
“Visiting your mom?” Pete said shortly.
“Ya…well it was nice meeting you Jenn. I’ll see you later Pete.” I said as I smiled at Jenn. I turned around and walked away to find the other guys. I walked into the room I had left the other three in earlier and shut the door rather loudly which made all three turn their heads.
“Whoa what’s that about?” Patrick looking at me with a weird look on his face.
“Well you could have told me that Pete has a girlfriend!” I said starting to pace. All the guys knew how I felt, it was obvious. I’m assuming all of them know that we kissed the night before they left since Pete tells them everything.
“We’re sorry. I didn’t think that was the first thing you wanted to hear.” He responded.
“True, true.” I said sitting down on the couch.
“Oh well. It doesn’t matter.” I said as Pete walked in…without Jenn.
“What doesn’t matter?” He asked.
“Nothing.” I said quickly as he gave me a weird look and sat beside me.
“Katie, do you have any idea how much I’ve missed you?” He said draping his arm over my shoulder.
“Nope, probably not that much since I barely talk to you.” I said getting up. I couldn’t help but get short because I was bitter. Nothing had ever assured me that the kiss didn’t mean anything more than this. I walked out of the room and decided to go walk around but was stopped.
“Katie, wait up.” I turned around and saw Pete running towards me. I let him catch up but didn’t say anything when we started walking with me.
“What’s wrong?” He finally asked.
“Why don’t we talk that much? I’ve actually missed you so much Pete. Things aren’t the same at the house. Is it because of Jenn? Are you too busy to talk to me? Why did you kiss me before we left? I thought it meant something…maybe because it did mean something to me. But I guess I was wrong about you. So why did you do it? Were you just trying to hurt me? Huh? Because guess what? You did.” I just went off. I kind of felt bad but not really because that’s how I felt. 2 months of bottled up feelings can do that to ya.
“Wow, I didn’t know that’s how you felt?” He said.
“Now ya do.”
“Katie, I…I don’t know what to say.” My heart dropped once again for the 2nd time today. I guess I just thought he felt something for me, which he didn’t.
“It’s fine. I just set myself up for disappointment. Forget I said anything.” I could just feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I hated that he could do this to me. I got up and got outta his presence as fast as I could…without looking back.
Sign up to rate and review this story