Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll scream your name until my lungs bleed

Wipe that smile off your f***ing face

by thnks4thmmrs03 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 1106 words

0Unrated
Pete’s POV

I can’t believe she’s here. I truly have missed Katie a lot in the past 2 months that I’ve been gone. I had no idea Katie felt that way. I’m such an idiot…why didn’t I just tell her how I felt? Damn it, I screwed up! I didn’t love Jenn, she was just a girl to keep my mind off of Katie. I wasn’t sleeping with her but I felt wanted. The first month was so hard without her. I never went out, hardly talked to anybody and just wrote in my laptop every day. I just watched Katie as she walked away from me. I got up and walked back into the room where the guys were and sat down.

“Dude, what’s up?” Patrick asked me.
“She told me how she felt. She told me that the kiss meant something to her. And do you know what I said in response to that? NOTHING!” I said throwing a water bottle across the room.
“You didn’t say anything? Dude, are you…”
“YES Joe, I’m an idiot!” I said towards Joe.
“And now I think I’ve screwed up my only chance with her.” I said not directing that towards anybody.
“I doubt it…” Patrick said.
“You don’t know how Katie is. It’s like you only get one chance with her and if you screw up that chance, there’s no hope.” I said just as Jenn walked in and sat next to me.
“What’s wrong baby?” I cringed as she said that word. Only Katie knew that I absolutely hated it when people called me ‘baby.’ I looked over at Jenn and realized that she was not who I wanted to be with and I’d rather be lonely then with somebody other than Katie.
“Nothing.” I said shortly. I was in no mood to talk to her and hoped she got the hint which she did. She got up and walked out of the room.
“I gotta get rid of that girl.” I said looking over at Andy who just nodded at me.

Katie’s POV

I walked around for what seemed like forever. I decided to just hang out on the side of the stage to watch sound checks and what not. A little bit later, Jenn came up and started talking to me.
“What’s up?”
“Nothing, just watching sound checks. I love being able to see behind the scenes type of stuff.” I said not taking my eyes off the stage.
“Ya, it’s pretty cool.”
“So how long have you and Pete been dating?” I felt my jealously rise as I asked that but she was a nice girl so I couldn’t hate her which I hated.
“Only like a month but I don’t think it’s not gonna work out.” I was surprised to hear that.
“Why do you say that?” I said looking over at her.
“Because he doesn’t want me. I’m not dumb.” She said as a matter of factly.
“I don’t think he would have ever started dating you if he didn’t want you.”
“Katie, I know who he wants and that’s you.” I almost choked on my own spit. What was she talking about?
“Haha, that’s probably the funniest thing I have ever heard.” I couldn’t do anything but laugh at what she just said to me, but she didn’t seem amused.
“I’m not stupid. I know that when he only talks about you, he wants more of a friendship with you. I’m just surprised you haven’t figured that out yet, since you two are best friends and all.” She said seriously.
“Umm….” I didn’t know what to say.
“If you see him, will you tell him I left.”
“Left?”
“Ya. We both knew it wasn’t going to work. And tell him that I hope the rest of the tour goes well.” I nodded at her and she was gone.

‘That was so weird.’ I thought to myself. I sat on a nearby chair and pulled another one up to put my feet up on. I just sat there for what seemed like forever. And before I knew it, it was time for Fall Out Boys performance. Pete looked a little lost through the whole show which was unlike him. Anything that was bothering him, would never affect him on stage.

The show ended and the guys came off stage and like there was never 2 months between us, I was waiting to tell each one of them, even Pete, how great they were. Pete came over to me and even though we had a little argument earlier, I still hugged him which surprised him.

“You did great, Pete.” I whispered in his ear.
“Thanks. Have you seen Jenn? I need to talk to her about something.” He asked me pulling away.
“Yea, about that…she left.” I gave me an expression which seemed like he didn’t quite understand what I meant by that.
“She told me to tell you that she left and that she hopes the rest of the tour goes well for you. She said she wasn’t stupid and she knew who you really cared about…whatever that means.” I looked at him to see him almost relieved when I said that.
“She said you would know what she was talking about.”
“Yea, I know exactly. She was just smarter than I thought she was.” He smiled.
“Peter! Don’t be mean, she was nice!” I slapped his arm.
“I never said she wasn’t nice, nevermind. Anyways, how long are you here?” He asked me as we walked back to the dressing room so he could get changed.
“Only a few more days.” I said as we walked into the room and I sat down on the couch and he grabbed a shirt out of his bag.
“Well, would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight?” He asked as he peeled his sweat soaked shirt off of his body exposing his toned stomach. It was like everything in my mind shut off and I couldn’t help but to stare. He has to be doing this for a reason. He knows what he’s doing to me! God, he looks amazing! I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered what he said.
“Yea, I’m starving!” I said which made him laugh. He knew I was spacing out.
“Good, cuz I’d really like to catch up.”
Sign up to rate and review this story